PDA

View Full Version : I Cut My Hair

phoots
May 14th, 2012, 12:06 AM
My bf had an appointment to get his hair cut, or, as he likes to say, get his ears lowered!! So I decided I needed a change. I got my hair cut too.....really, really short. My hair used to be shoulder length but now it's shorter than I've ever had it. I'm thinking I'll be able to wash it, put just a little style cream in my hair, and go!! The picture below was taken just after I got it cut with no product in my hair at all, just natures natural curls. In this picture you can't see the back, but it's pretty curly!!!

Pam in Vegas

Sandy Navas
May 14th, 2012, 12:15 AM
Keep on smiling. They won't recognize you at work!!

kelliedi
May 14th, 2012, 12:20 AM
Pam OMGosh I did the same ... i love mine...kellie

meemeecyn
May 14th, 2012, 12:21 AM
Hey, that cut is Swwwweeeeeeeeeeet! Love it! I bet you will find it a lot easier to manage, too. I've had real short hair for years nows. Doesn't get in the way of the sewing, either! hehe!

auntiemern
May 14th, 2012, 01:06 AM
Looking good Pam. So needing to get mine cut and permed.

bkthomas
May 14th, 2012, 02:09 AM
I like it!!!! You will enjoy summer a lot more now!!!

lilmouse
May 14th, 2012, 02:52 AM
Pam, you will love it...a little gel and hair spray go a long way and it is so easy to care for....worn my hair short for decades now and couldn't imagine it long now!

Monique
May 14th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Wow, now we get to put a face with a name. Love your hair do. Mine is fairly long, used to have it short, then let it grow. I think I need to go visit Blondie for a new do.

Bubby
May 14th, 2012, 08:32 AM
I looks good....cooll for summer. :)

rebeccas-sewing
May 14th, 2012, 09:01 AM
I've had very short hair at times and it's so wonderful. Super easy to take care of. I don't think I'll ever have longer hair again. Right now it's longer since the climate is so chilly here. I bet when I get back to California I'll chop it all off again. Have fun with your new do!

Blondie
May 14th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Love the cut and love that smile! Both are winners~

CrazyMtnLady
May 14th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Looks like you will be able to handle the hot Las Vegas summer in style.

Quiltlover
May 14th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Mine's short and so easy to manage. Love the almost no care style!! Ten minutes and I'm ready to go. Shampoo, gel, blow and go!! Low maintenance as my husband likes to say about his short, short hair. Really liked his better longer but he won't go back. He was more handsome with more hair, but it's his hair!! Aren't we all strange creatures.....we want to do what pleases us and yet we want the hubbies to do what pleases us also..not themselves!! Gotta love us!

BellasQuilts
May 14th, 2012, 10:36 PM
I agree with Blondie!

phoots
May 15th, 2012, 12:51 AM
I've decided this cut is just a little TOO short...so I'll let it grow out just a touch. But I do love it because it's so easy!!! I didn't even touch my blow dryer this morning!!! Today was only my second day at this job, so they don't know me at all. Just wait 'til I go back to Caesars!!!!!

Love to all!!!

Pam in Vegas