PDA

View Full Version : photo of "summer in the park"

sally
July 16th, 2010, 04:37 PM
I would really love to see the finsihed quilt that was shown in the tutoral. Pretty Please!:icon_bigsmile:

JenniGirl
July 17th, 2010, 08:52 AM
Me too!! :)

debbie
July 17th, 2010, 11:46 AM
I am also waiting for a photo I think it will be a favorite of mine.

MamaJ
November 6th, 2010, 10:37 PM
I am also waiting for the finished quilt picture. I thought I knew how to turn them on the side so I could finish the quilts in time for xmas but I can figure out how to put in on point. Help Jenny!

Lola2Ace
November 7th, 2010, 02:57 PM
They haven't shown a 'how to' on finishing the quilt, but it is hanging on the wall in a few of the videos. Look behind Jenny when she's at the cutting table in this video and it's in a couple of other ones as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekYpJzHoW6E

I think it just naturally goes on point, as part of the design of the blocks?? It's a major project on my must do list, but I am clearing out some other long time UFO's 1st.
I hope this helps at least a little bit!
Lola

debinmalaga
November 13th, 2010, 10:42 PM
I finished some of these blocks. Very gratifying, as Jenny would say :-). They went together quick and just landed on point. Go for it!

sally
November 14th, 2010, 12:18 AM
Went to the video and saw the quilt...sooo nice. Going to get back to mine WHEN I am done my Christmas projects.Only 40 some days...eeek!

Carol_Ann
November 14th, 2010, 05:53 PM
I made the "Summer in the Park" quilt top using batik fabrics. Turned out beautiful. After the holidays I will finish it and post it, I promise.

sewhot
November 15th, 2010, 05:05 PM
Darn it! I was searching for the picture I have of the finished quilt but it is gone! :( We sold the quilt already too! Double bummer! I am SO sorry!

I will keep looking for a finished picture, but I can't make any promises. LOL Sometimes my computer eats my pics....Like, the dryer eats socks! :lol:

pdjewelrylady
November 15th, 2010, 06:20 PM
I think it just naturally goes on point, as part of the design of the blocks?? It's a major project on my must do list, but I am clearing out some other long time UFO's 1st.
I hope this helps at least a little bit!
Lola
Yep - these quarter blocks pieced together create their own On Point layout :)
Here is mine made from only 3 colors (green, yellow and coral) super easy "quilt in a day" project.

pdjewelrylady
November 15th, 2010, 06:21 PM
wait! i think if you look in Sewbee's photo albums frolm when she visited the shop there is a picture of this quilt in there?!?!

Lola2Ace
November 17th, 2010, 12:21 AM
Suzi, you are right! There is a picture of it, #19 in Sewbee's album and it's a good closeup of it too.

Dragonfly
November 17th, 2010, 11:29 PM
I think this is the quilt you are talking about, this is from Natalie's album: http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/album.php?albumid=2&attachmentid=48