PDA

View Full Version : Message for Claire Halman

GrammaBabs
May 3rd, 2012, 08:21 PM
attaching a picture of our "kittyboys" both gone now but lived to 17/yoda/black cat and 21/oogie/blonde cat..:)

After seeing Claire's "cat quilt"... and i've never seen one i like more.. i just had to share this picture..
i need to make that quilt... in their honor... We miss them a lot and are afraid that we won't replace them because we probably wouldn't be so lucky again... :)

Carol_Ann
May 3rd, 2012, 11:23 PM
Awww ! So sweet, Barbara. I love the names you gave them. Pets add so much to our well being.

janluna
May 3rd, 2012, 11:46 PM
Love your kitties Barbara. It is so hard when we lose our babies. Hugs, Jan L.

phoots
May 4th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Barb, you're kitties were beautiful!!

Pam in Vegas

Claire Hallman
May 4th, 2012, 01:13 AM
OOOOh, so sorry I didn't reply sooner, we are at the beach for our son's wedding on Saturday.
I made the kitty quilt using a template that a friend gave me just for making kitty cat quilts. I decided on the fabrics, size etc.
When I get back home I will post and give you the particulars.

CrazyMtnLady
May 4th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Beautiful pic. And since losing Georgie I have thought about making a kitty/doggie quilt with the names of the other furry children I have had and those I still have.

GrammaBabs
May 4th, 2012, 02:30 PM
No problem... enjoy the wedding...."the beach" my favorite place... not enough time for it around here in MA!
That would be so sweet of you... again... Enjoy the festivities!!! Best wishes to the young couple!!! hugs B
OOOOh, so sorry I didn't reply sooner, we are at the beach for our son's wedding on Saturday.
I made the kitty quilt using a template that a friend gave me just for making kitty cat quilts. I decided on the fabrics, size etc.
When I get back home I will post and give you the particulars.