PDA

View Full Version : Emily update.

janluna
May 3rd, 2012, 04:15 PM
Emily is in a holding pattern. She is still not transfusion dependent, However this week all her levels did go down, except for her ANC that is still holding at 900. We just take it one day at a time and wait for each weeks blood draws to monitor what she is doing. Thank you for the prayers. I can't wait for school to let out so she can regroup some energy. Hugs, Love and Blessings, Jan L.

Bubby
May 3rd, 2012, 05:21 PM
Still praying for Em and all of you. Love & Hugs..Barb

Kizzie
May 3rd, 2012, 05:24 PM
thanks for the update I have been thinking about her lately - best hugs wishes and prayers to you and family

Loonwatcher
May 3rd, 2012, 05:27 PM
Still holding you all in my prayers. Think of you often. Hugs!

CrazyMtnLady
May 3rd, 2012, 05:33 PM
Emily and your family are in my prayers daily. Not a day goes by that you are not in my thoughts.

Hugs.

janluna
May 3rd, 2012, 05:33 PM
Thanks everyone, I figured I better let you know how she is doing or Sandy will have another phone bill! LOL Emily is holding her own but we are still kinda worried cause she just seems in limbo. We feel your prayers always! Love you all, Jan L.

stitching woman
May 3rd, 2012, 07:55 PM
Jan I am praying for Emily and the whole family each day. Hugs.

quilter.martha
May 3rd, 2012, 08:07 PM
Prayers continue for you all Jan. Hang in there and tell Em we love her!

HandsOffItsMine
May 3rd, 2012, 08:11 PM
Tell Emily, Sarah and Laura that the Spinner Dolphins say "Aloha". We just saw them last Friday when we were at North Shore, they miss the girls!!

Prayers and hugs from Don and Ruby

sewmuchjan
May 3rd, 2012, 08:42 PM
Hugs and prayers to you and yours dear friend.

Love
Jan G

SuzyQue
May 3rd, 2012, 11:44 PM
Continued prayers for Emily and all of your family! Thank you so much for the update. I was worried. I agree....not a day goes by that I don't think and pray for her and you.

meemeecyn
May 4th, 2012, 12:40 AM
The spunk in that girl is amazing! Must have learned it from Gramma Jan! Our prayers continue with you all.

BellasQuilts
May 4th, 2012, 12:51 AM
Jan, you sound so tired. I hope you and hubby et al are getting some rest.

Sandy Navas
May 4th, 2012, 09:51 AM
The prayers continue and get stronger and stronger.

Not to worry about any phone bills, Jan! You stinker!! Doesn't cost me any extra at all. Wish I had several million to drop in for some serious research that wouldn't be used to pay salaries for people who are only passing papers back and forth.

My heart feels your pains!!!! Now if you never want to talk to me again on the telephone . . .

janluna
May 4th, 2012, 12:04 PM
I'd love to talk to you again on the phone Sandy!!!! Better yet, I'd love to talk to you in person, while having some iced sweet tea, and drooling over your sewing machines and your sewing room!!! {;-> Love you dear lady. I will call you one of these days.
Thank you all for the love and prayers. They are really appreciated! You are all in my prayers too! You have been so wonderful to my GD's and my family and me.
Jan G. I haven't forgotten about you. And Ruby, the girls love those Dolphins and you and Don.
Me too!!!!
As for the spunk Emily has.... she is a miracle that I am so in awe of! And she gets that from her Mom and Dad, not me. My spunk has taken a vacation. Megan, you are right, I am tired.
Love you all, Jan L.

janluna
May 4th, 2012, 12:09 PM
P.S. Sandy, about the research... from your lips to God's ears! I know how you feel. If only I could win the lottery. But it helps if you buy a ticket first and since the odds are I won't win anyway, I would rather spend money on fabric, and sew with Heather and Emily! LOL

ginampls
May 5th, 2012, 08:43 AM
i am here thinking of you too. i am having candles in my head going with bright little flames.

MRoy
May 5th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Jan - Emily, you and your family are all still in my prayers. (((HUGS)))