PDA

View Full Version : Today's Daily Deal

K. McEuen
April 29th, 2012, 02:58 AM
"Today's Deal

Todayís deal is a Sunrise Sunset Batiks Charm Pack by Laundry Basket Quilt for Moda Fabrics for just $25.95! Thatís a fabulous deal at 41% off! Includes 42 5" x 5" squares of beautiful quilt fabric. Contains some duplicate prints."

So who wants to bet that tomorrow morning either the price changes or it turns out to be a layer cake, not a charm pack?
If not, that fabric better have some gold threads in it! ;) :D

Cass
April 29th, 2012, 03:14 AM
I agree...have been scratching my head. MSQC doesn't list a layer cake in this collection, so maybe it's a jelly roll? Hopefully by morning we'll know. LOL

bkthomas
April 29th, 2012, 03:36 AM
Glad to see this! I was wondering - I think they are gonna say "oops, sorry" wonder how many orders they will get.

Jean Sewing Machine
April 29th, 2012, 03:53 AM
Yes, I wasn't compelled to purchase fabric that would be essentially $50 a yard.

rebeccas-sewing
April 29th, 2012, 06:25 AM
They won't be makin' any money on THAT deal! Hahaha!

Quiltlover
April 29th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Talk about sticker shock!!!! Like gasoline, fabric must have become an extremely valuable commodity overnight!! We're rich, ladies!!! LOL

Slokarma
April 29th, 2012, 06:55 AM
HUH? But beautiful fabric!

carolv
April 29th, 2012, 08:09 AM
OH, I thought I was losing my mind. I even went to another sight to check prices on charm packs. LOL

quilter.martha
April 29th, 2012, 08:19 AM
They're gorgeous pieces of fabric, that's for sure. But I can leave them alone at that price!

MRoy
April 29th, 2012, 08:48 AM
When I got the DD e-mail, I though "okay, the price will be right on the website" but it wasn't. Either it should be the jelly roll or the price is about $20 off. :icon_razz: I guess we'll have to stay tuned for more.

kelliedi
April 29th, 2012, 09:31 AM
oh ok so I'm not being a cheapskate... whew thought i had lost my mind for a minute....

kelliedi
April 29th, 2012, 09:34 AM
i googled the DD and at nancy's notions it is on sale today for 11.49 ....

CrazyMtnLady
April 29th, 2012, 09:49 AM
ummmmm, Maybe they forgot to do an April Fool's day joke and wanted to get it in before the end of the month. LOL

Susan M
April 29th, 2012, 10:16 AM
This is funny because I thought the mistake was that it actually was for a layer cake and not a charm pack. I hesistated and said no to this one.

New York Sue
April 29th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Gotta be for a layer cake....
LOVE the fabric, though!

BillNye
April 29th, 2012, 02:37 PM
JELLY ROLL!!! NOOOOOO, got it fixed. This is our 1,238th daily deal, so I guess we're still batting pretty good, but that's a pretty huge mixup. Thanks for the heads up! Talk about a frantic moment during a leisurely sunday morning forum perusing :)

Jean Sewing Machine
April 29th, 2012, 02:45 PM
JELLY ROLL!!! NOOOOOO, got it fixed. This is our 1,238th daily deal, so I guess we're still batting pretty good, but that's a pretty huge mixup. Thanks for the heads up! Talk about a frantic moment during a leisurely sunday morning forum perusing :)
Thanks Al! I bet it was a bit frantic!

K. McEuen
April 29th, 2012, 02:53 PM
It could have made for a very quiet Monday morning, not very many orders if you'd have left it that way!

MRoy
April 29th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the quick fix!

JimsQueenie
May 1st, 2012, 04:17 PM
I bought the charm pack figuring that M*QC would fix the problem as I knew a charm pack would not be as much as shown. I always get nervous about getting the the DD late and missing something "I REALLY NEED". LOL Like today, I would have loves to had that primitive charm pack. Hoots!!
Piece and blessings,
Vicki
P.S. I think you all fixed what was wrong really quickly!! Thank you for that.