PDA

View Full Version : Surgery Tomorrow

phoots
April 29th, 2012, 01:48 AM
Kitty #4, Coal, is getting fixed tomorrow. As my bf puts it...he's going to the mechanic. Coal will be our last. Of course that what bf said about Kitty #2, Daphne. We'll see!!!

Pam in Vegas

Suzyq
April 29th, 2012, 02:59 AM
Haha, if kitty ignores you for a few days, you'll know why! neutering is the best thing tho to avoid unwanted kitties ending up at shelters... I have three all from rescue groups here, my youngest at 1.5 years old was diagnosed with slight brain damage and walks funny, has trouble jumping from the coffee table to the couch and can't turn in a circle without tripping on her feet, but we adore her. Hope Coal recovers quickly!! Give him extra lovin' when he comes home...

Granny Judy
April 29th, 2012, 07:19 AM
Thank you for being such a CARING animal lover... Neutering keeps the Male kitties home and the Female kitties from multiple litters too close together. Both are hazardous to the health and well being of our fur babies.... We had 5 cats at one time and they each were neutered and loved on daily.. Such a mixed batch that DD#2 rescued over a 5 year period.. we now have 3 living and 2 box of ashs...They lived long and lived well and we miss their purring & playing. Make sure Coal gets his own little food and water close to where the napping takes place. Just for a day it's good to spoil them.

Bubby
April 29th, 2012, 08:44 AM
I hope everything goes well. :)

phoots
April 30th, 2012, 01:49 AM
All of the cats I've ever had my entire life have all been spayed or neutered!!! I believe this is the only way to have happy and healthy pets!!! Coal is doing fine. Today was his first day in the house so as soon as we got home he had to wander around and check things out. But then his little body said, it's been a rough day, and he crashed under the bed. He came out for dinner and then crashed under the bed again. But he's doing really well!!!

Pam in Vegas

GrammaBabs
April 30th, 2012, 05:42 PM
I agree.... i can't imagine having a pet that wasn't???? Just never dawned on me... :)