PDA

View Full Version : Inexpensive fabric find

BandWidow
July 9th, 2010, 06:24 PM
I feel bad about posting this here. I know a lot of us wish we could buy the "good stuff", especially from MSQC, but some just can't. That's me! Anywho, I stopped by my local Michaels store today and found the deal of a lifetime! Apparently they are getting rid of whatever fabric they have in there (just FQ and FQ bundles). I cleared out what my store had of the FQ bundles- 4 coordinating FQ prints for 49 cents! Almost all of their singles were 49 cents as well. That is like 49 cents for a yard of fabric! WoooHooo. Go check out your local Michaels, and if you are lucky you won't be going to the one I just went to. ;):icon_razz:

BandWidow
July 9th, 2010, 06:56 PM
I just got done calculating my total FQ cost: with tax I spent $16.10. Altogether I purchased 82 FQ. That is less than 20 cents each! So much for stash bustin'. lol

Suds
July 9th, 2010, 07:29 PM
Wow, that's an incredible deal! You don't see something like that everyday! Nice score!:D

quiltingtrish
July 10th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Thanks for the information.
I'll be sure to check out the Michael's by my Dad's when I head on down to see him tomorrow. Luckily, I live in PA and not in the same state as you.

Hugs, ;)

RockyMountainHorseMama
July 10th, 2010, 08:42 PM
I just got done calculating my total FQ cost: with tax I spent $16.10. Altogether I purchased 82 FQ. That is less than 20 cents each! So much for stash bustin'. lol

*screams* AAAAHHH! *faints* ----------- THUD!