PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!!! I'm back home...

Klasien
April 25th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Hello my dear quilting friends,

Yesterday I got back from the USA.

I had a great time, we loved spending time together and we did a lot of talking and shopping.
Georgia is just great!!!

I bought a lot of fabric........:)
Can't wait to start new projects, but first I'll start the Spring Flower Swap blocks!!!!

Hereby a picture of my dear friend Jackie totally happy with her Dutch quilt!!!!

Hugs to you all!!
Klasien

Jean Sewing Machine
April 25th, 2012, 07:07 AM
Glad you are back. Looks like your friend is very happy with her new quilt! Did you find any bargains you coulnn't pass up whie you were here?

MRoy
April 25th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Welcome home! Your friend looks very pleased with her beautiful quilt.

quilter.martha
April 25th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Welcome home! I can't even imagine traveling international like you just did. I bet you're tired. Your quilt looks like it found a very welcoming home!

SummerK
April 25th, 2012, 08:21 AM
I'm so glad you had a nice time! I want to see a picture of all the fabric you brought home!

Blondie
April 25th, 2012, 08:43 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/BSpence/sigs/welcome/welcomeback1.gif

We Missed You So Much!

Georgia is a gorgeous state and the people are wonderful as well. How happy I am that you were able to visit. I'm with Summer; would love to see what you purchased. Once you get your feet solid and body rested that is.

HUGS TO YOU!

Monique
April 25th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Welcome back!! Glad you had a wonderful trip.

Bubby
April 25th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Welcome home! So glad your trip was wonderful and that your friend loved her quilt! From the smile on her face I would say she loves it!!! Rest up and let us hear more about your trip and show us what you bought!!!! :)

GrammaBabs
April 25th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Great to have you back.... sounds like a wonderful trip... although, more travel than i think i could do... you are like most of my dear friends that can "go non stop"... LOL ,,, I live vicareously thru them all....:)
Now down to you JL... i'm pretty happy with my progress,,, yet another something that i've committed to that is coming together... that's my goal this year... so far.. Water Aerobics and Jacobs Ladder.. LOL
Again welcome home... i can see your friend love and appreciated her beautiful quilt...hugs B
ps... will also be peeking in to see any of your purchases from the states!!

Sharon G
April 25th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Welcome back to the group! You have been missed :)
Your friend is sew pleased with the beautiful quilt you made for her. Doesn't that make you feel sew good?
Look forward to seeing your US purchases once you're refreshed from your travels. :)

CrazyMtnLady
April 25th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Welcome home. Glad to have you back with us. Sounds like your trip was fantastic and your friend looks so happy with her quilt.

Lenie
April 25th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Hi Klasien,
vast fijn om weer terug te zijn. Veel stofjes gekocht?

Klasien
April 25th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Thank you all for the sweet welcome home words.
I just got home from work......yeah right back into my routine........I have a meeting to go to in half an hour, so after that I'll have dinner and after that: I will take a picture of all the stuff I bought............Warning: It's a lot!! I had to check in another suitcase for all my shopping......

So watch out for those pictures........:) it was sooooooo much fun!!!!!!!!

BellasQuilts
April 25th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Glad you and your friend had a great visit and that you are back home safe and sound. We missed you.

NanaB
April 25th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Welcome Home! Glad you had a good trip. Your friend looks like she LOVES her quilt. Glad you enjoyed the southern hospitality while you were in the USA. Can't wait to see your purchases. We missed you!!!

K. McEuen
April 25th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Glad you had a good time and welcome back!

LynneLeavell
April 25th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Glad you enjoyed your trip to Georgia. I'm from the Atlanta Area. I know you bought a lot a fabric you had a bunch of great choices depending on the area you were in. The quilt for your friend is just beautiful. But I am like everyone else would like to see the fabric you bought.