PDA

View Full Version : clover needle threader

janluna
July 4th, 2010, 11:20 PM
Jenny is right people, this is a little gift from heaven. I love it. No more struggling to get my needles treaded. Even my DH was impressed.

pdjewelrylady
July 5th, 2010, 11:25 AM
I have on too! LOVE IT! :) found at a flea market for a quarter!! the women there had no idea what a treasure she had!!! LOL

rikkiwha
July 8th, 2010, 04:25 PM
I LOVE mine!!! I get so much more done when I am doing hand work now!! Although with the temps lately I have not gotten much done at all sadly...

shell.scraps
July 8th, 2010, 05:42 PM
I have one as well...LOVE IT!!!

bstaib
January 11th, 2012, 10:55 PM
Yes, I can't live without mine! Here is a great tutorial on how to use this little beauty in case anyone needs it. :icon_bigsmile:
http://www.wikinut.com/how-to-use-a-clover-needle-threader/bp_b_9m_/ja7ri7em/

Loonwatcher
January 11th, 2012, 11:04 PM
I bought one and it worked for enough threads to sew the binding on a quilt and then doesn't work any more, even with the same needle. The needle just doesn't go down in far enough. So disappointed because it was a God send for the short period that it worked.

stitching woman
January 11th, 2012, 11:49 PM
I have had mine for many many years and it still works like new. I just love it especially at night when the lighting is not good.

Nancy are you using oval eyed needles? I use the clover needles.

brook
January 12th, 2012, 03:59 AM
I was so glad that Jenny shared about this little tool. Love it, too!

Aprilisslowlylearntoquilt
January 12th, 2012, 04:37 AM
i might have to get one of those, i saw it, and was impressed, and since I'm blind these days lol

csarina
January 12th, 2012, 08:14 AM
I have one too, I also have one of the round thingies that you put threaded needles into.....I thread the needles using the clover needle threader and then store them in the holder........there is always a needle threaded when I want one. Brilliant little gadget.

Nena
January 12th, 2012, 09:50 PM
HHHHMMMMMmmm-I will have to check this out!!