PDA

View Full Version : Ya'll probably know this but....

kelliedi
April 18th, 2012, 10:20 AM
I was in hobby lobby and was getting a cutting ruler and thought to go to the packaged trims (binding ric rac etc.) because i was looking for the jumbo ric rac to use for a flower stem like in Jenny's tutorial on Dresden plates. It is not there, so I wondered by the ribbon collection and there it was in the ribbon aisle. Granted that there was only basic colors BUT WHO KNEW,,,, NOT ME. so now I'm going to look at Joanns in their ribbon explosion aisle too. It was 2.99 for three yds. I know that MSQC has it here but wanted to see if i could find it when i needed it, I know quilter are always thinking outside the box but thought i would spread the word on a little find, even if you did already know.

kellie

Claire Hallman
April 18th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Hobby Lobby is a cool place. I recently bought some sparkly little sequin flower trim to make a sash for my soon to be DIL's wedding gown and a gorgeous bowl to use for a party. Both were on sale, yahoo!
The bowl is a color combo I have not ever considered, turquoise and faded red/dark pink. It is the color scheme in the condo where the party will be. I may use it for a quilt one day.:0}