PDA

View Full Version : This week gets better and better!

Divine Daisy
April 17th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Not only did we get fab news yesterday about Mr Daisy, and bought my new machine which arrived today all lovely and shiney, but today is our wedding anniversary (I forgot........again.......... he did not.........again) but I have a totally free day tomorrow to play with the machine, although I wont be able to just play because I do have some cushions etc to make for the shop. Andddddddddddd I am going to the theater on Thursday! I simply can't wait.

I am going to see Ruddigore which is my fav G&S opera. Mr Daisy does not come with me to these things lol and I usually go alone because to be honest I love that. To just sit and soak it all in is the best thing. However..... on Thursday I am taking my little friend Amy. She is 10 and has never been to the theater. She is so very excited bless her. I thought Ruddigore would be a great start for her, it is a fun, silly ghost story which wont go over her head I think and the music is light and fun. I hope she enjoys it.

I know I am going to and to watch her experiancing everything will make it even better.

Jean Sewing Machine
April 17th, 2012, 01:34 PM
You are having a wonderful week! New sewing machine, anniversary (Happy Anniversary to you! How many years?) Everybody's health is improving. And now, the theatre with your little friend Amy! Great!

I took my little grandkids to the theatre for the first time to see Beauty and the Beast. It was at the local theatre where I do much of my community theatre work as costumer. After the show was over, I took them with me backstage while working on another show, and my grandson would not step onto the black stage floor, he was sure the Beast was still living back there and would get him! It was hilarious, I had to pull him across the stage to get from one side to the other because he was terrified!

Know you and Amy will enjoy the show, and that you will have lots of fun with your new sewing machine!

brittyboo07
April 17th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Oh Daisy you certainly do deserve it!!! Congrats on a great week.

SuzyQue
April 17th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Happy Anniversary and enjoy your week. You do deserve it! Hope you get to play some soon!

Genny
April 17th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Happy Anniversary Daisy!

rebeccas-sewing
April 17th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Glad to hear good news from you, Daisy! You've had so many grim days. You truly deserve some happier ones now and in the future. Happy Anniversary. How many years have you two been married? Joe and I will be celebrating our 30th in Sept. Enjoy the opera. I've never heard of the one you're going to attend. I hope I'm not embarassing myself by asking that question. Opera is not an art form I enjoy so I really don't know more than a few. I've seen "Marriage of Figaro." Actually that was pretty good. I saw Aida in Houston with Placido Domingo. Talk about a depressing story! Whoa Nelly!

KiltedQuilter
April 17th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Brilliant news for me to come back to!
Have a blast with Amy at Ruddigore!!!

Bubby
April 17th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Daisy...So happy to hear you are having a fab week! It's been a long time coming so soak it up, Girl!!! Hugs, Barb

Loonwatcher
April 17th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Oh Happy Anniversary!!!

quiltingtrish
April 17th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Sounds like a wonderful week ahead of you to enjoy!! Am so happy about the news I read the other day about Mr. Daisy too.

Enjoy the opera and your new machine!! Happy Anniversary to you both.

Hugs,

CrazyMtnLady
April 17th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Happy Anniversary to the two of you. Congrats. What a fantastic week. Hope you and Amy enjoy the theater. And enjoy your new sewing machine.

Gayle8675309
April 17th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Great to hear your good news! Happy anniversary!

Monique
April 17th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Mr & Mrs. Daisy, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU BOTH.

That is wonderful that you are having a wonderful week. Enjoy your new machine and enjoy the opera.

MaryB
April 17th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Blessings Mr and Mrs Daisy. Wonderful news!

Congratulations on your anniversary too and have a wonderful time 'just soaking up' all that lovely music.

Hugs. Mary B

MRoy
April 17th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Happy Anniversary Mr & Mrs Daisy. Enjoy the opera with your young friend. Like Rebecca, opera isn't my type of music but I hope it's wonderful for you!

BellasQuilts
April 17th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Happy Anniversary to the Daisys; its about time you two had a great week!

Sandy Navas
April 17th, 2012, 10:28 PM
You are married to Stewart? I'm crushed. I thought you were next door neighbors.

Your week is bound to get better. Enjoy every single aspect!!

BTW give the love of your life a hug for me and tell him Congratulations!!!