PDA

View Full Version : Harvest is complete

Divine Daisy
April 13th, 2012, 05:10 PM
I have only managed to pop on and off over this past week, responded to a few posts. It seems I thought I felt better than I did after last week.

Anywayyyyyyyyyy, Mr Daisy did terrably well on his harvest. They got enough stem cells in one wash which is brilliant. I got all excited that he might be home wednesday night but sadly not. His platelet (is that how you spell it?) count went very low so they had to top him up. So he was finally home on Thursday and its so good to have him harumphing beside me again. He has a very sore wound on his groin where they put the double line in, which actually doesnt cause him too much problem unless he wants a cup of coffee when the 'pain' causes him to wimper and develop an amazing limp!

Sarah (youngest daughter, pregnant) has signed up to run the Race for Life for her Pa in May. She says it might be more of a waddle than a run but she is committed to finishing it bless her. He is so chuffed that she is doing it in his name.

I am around, hovering, but just so tired. I will bounce back and my usual gobby self before you know it!

hugs to all

Swedish leo
April 13th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Big hug back to you and hubby! Must be great to get him home. Be sure to spoile ech other now. You deserve it both of you!

Monique
April 13th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Daisy, glad to hear Mr. Daisy is home and recuperating. And you rest as well. What a wonderful thing your daughter is doing. Bless her heart.

Now you look after yourself too.

Hugs to you and Mr. Daisy
xoxoxoxoxox

sally
April 13th, 2012, 06:02 PM
Daisy, glad to hear Mr. Daisy is home and recuperating. And you rest as well. What a wonderful thing your daughter is doing. Bless her heart.

Now you look after yourself too.

Hugs to you and Mr. Daisy
xoxoxoxoxox

Couldn't say it better myself!

Sandy Navas
April 13th, 2012, 06:44 PM
I'm almost afraid to write - but I do believe there are no germs in these posts. I have both of you close to my heart and am hoping for the very best. Miss your spunky self!! So, hug that man and both of you take care.

rebeccas-sewing
April 13th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Glad to hear such good news! We're rooting for you two!

K. McEuen
April 13th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Glad things are going well, hopefully you'll continue to regain your strength. It's no fun being sick and tired.

Jean Sewing Machine
April 13th, 2012, 07:59 PM
So glad for the update! Keep on harumping along, Mr. Daisy!

MRoy
April 13th, 2012, 08:53 PM
I'm glad to hear things went so well. Take good care of yourself and Mr. D!

quilter.martha
April 13th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Prayers continue your way. Get lots of rest and get back to your normal self soon!

BellasQuilts
April 13th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Glad to hear that all in the Daisy household are doing well and are together. Sending you a hug. Megan

CrazyMtnLady
April 13th, 2012, 11:25 PM
So glad to hear that Mr. Daisy is home and recuperating. Be sure to take care of yourself too. You are both in my prayers every day.
Hugs to you both.

Granny Judy
April 14th, 2012, 05:57 AM
Doin the happy dance for you two....now get some rest and build up that needed strength.. Hugs
all around.

phoots
April 15th, 2012, 01:30 AM
Mrs. Daisy, I'm so glad that Mr. Daisy did so well in the harvest!! I hope you both take care of yourselves!!

My love to you both!!

Pam in Vegas