PDA

View Full Version : Daily Deal is different

Jean Sewing Machine
April 13th, 2012, 09:55 AM
I noticed that the Daily Deal page is somewhat different depending how you access it. If you click on it from the website the additional items are different than if you access it through a daily email. The deal part is the same. I orderedthe DD through the website early in the morning, then when my email came later, i ordered some additional items that were in the email deal. Now i'll have to pay two shipping charges. I'm just curious why they are different.

sewbizzy
April 13th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Hi, I just noticed the same thing today...I haven't ordered yet, but may because I saw the specials on the email...thanks for pointing this out for everyone!!

GrammaBabs
April 13th, 2012, 11:32 AM
i know.. it get more difficult to "resist"...:)
i now.. check the DD, then the bottom of the email.. and if i love the DD,, i do not buy it unless there is some other thing in the "sale bin" in the Quilt Shop...no wonder i'm on this computer all day...that and all the wonderful chatter with you girls.... :)

sewelegant
April 13th, 2012, 01:46 PM
I don't get daily emails. Where do I sign up for these?

pdjewelrylady
April 13th, 2012, 02:11 PM
oh my goodness - i promised myself not to click on the daily deal page! and here you go and of course i HAD to peek!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the Perennials charm pack!! oh why did i look? i want 5!! LOL hahahahaha :D

K. McEuen
April 13th, 2012, 05:54 PM
The deals on the bottom of the emails are offered to email subscribers. If you dig through the website long enough you can sometimes run across them, but not easily.

I suppose if you ordered the daily deal before you got your email you could always call the store later and ask that the email specials be added to your order. They may do that for you since the order would be made on the same day.

kelliedi
April 14th, 2012, 02:26 AM
How do you sign up for the daily e-mails? kellie

Monique
April 14th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Here is the link to sign up for the newsletter

http://missouriquiltco.us1.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=bee69e9bfcd571aa64451a112&id=28fece707e

kelliedi
April 14th, 2012, 10:03 AM
thank you monique...I just hope i did it right. kellie

Jean Sewing Machine
April 14th, 2012, 10:18 AM
I'm sorry Kellie, I know you asked several times, I just couldn't remember how I originally signed up for it, somewhere on the website, thanks to Monique for her information