PDA

View Full Version : Monday, Monday . . .

Sandy Navas
April 9th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Would you believe I'm so punky right now but I just had to say hello to everyone. Caught stuff from the kids but do want to share what we did over the weekend. Both DD and DGD#4 celebrated birthdays and the little one insisted on making her own birthday cake . . .

brittyboo07
April 9th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Cute pic Sandy!!!

Well I am actually at home today. Called in sick. So Im gonna take me a nap and hopefully i will feel better when i get up.

Might try to get some sewing done this afternoon if I feel up to it.

Hope everyone had a great easter weekend. We certainly did.

Ok I am off to nap i guess.

Lisaau
April 9th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Aaawww sandy l think thats really precious give her a hug from me and tell her Happy Birthday from Australia

bakermom
April 9th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Hope you feel better. i spent the last 10 days on antibiotics for sinus infection. Not fun.

Nena
April 9th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Happy Monday morning to everyone. I am actually off today---can you believe that no one wanted to prep for colonoscopes on a holiday and come get scoped today??? Find it hard to believe myself. So the Doctors said---lets take the day off--and here I am. Loving life right now.
Love the picture Sandy---very nice. Time spent with family is always great. Happy Birthday to all!

I sent you a private message about the silhouettes---let me know if you did not get it.

Have a good day everyone!

Jean Sewing Machine
April 9th, 2012, 11:11 AM
I'm watching my grandchildren ( so I said). Actually their aunt and uncle are doing it. Hope God doesn't smite me for my little white lie! Actually didn't lie, just sort of let some things unsaid! Direct quote-my grandkids are off today and somebody has to watch them. Didn't say it would be me! I intend to get my costumes finished that I couldn't get finished over the weekend. Wish me luck!

cyndiofthevortex
April 9th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Hi everyone,

Sandy, that's a great picture. Don't you just love grandchildren? I know you do!

I have a quiet day home today and leftovers to enjoy from yesterday! That's always a bonus when I host a holiday meal. Lots of the meal was eaten up and the bowls licked clean, but there's extra ham that's yummy, yummy, yummy!

I hope you all have a great day full of peace.

buckeyequilter
April 9th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Great picture and the cake is pretty :)

I'm home today too - took a vacation day so I'm working on quilting the jelly roll quilt. I don't like how it's looking on the back so I'm going to rip it out and I think I'm going to spray baste it.

My oldest DGD is 11 today so I gave her the birthday stuff yesterday when they were here. I have 3 birthdays this month my daughter on the 5th, granddaughter today and DH on the 17th then I get to take a break from birthdays until August.

Have a wonderful day!

Genny
April 9th, 2012, 01:01 PM
I'm thinking about staying home today...just want to do nothing! 2 day weekends aren't enough to get everything done that I want to do .....like take a nap... :icon_bigsmile:

Sandy your pics are great. I got to see all 6 of my girls (2daughters,2grandaughters and 2 great grandaughters) yesterday and had so much fun.

quiltingtrish
April 9th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Happy Monday everyone~~~~

I was supposed to do our taxes today - can't file Odies, his password doesn't work for his W-2 information. Have to wait until tonight to call him since he had duty all night. Took most of the morning just to write down all the totals stuff. Also found I do not have the local tax forms so I'll hope the local library has those. I guess I will just have to work on these things from Wed. through Friday night after school. This afternoon I am heading to the next town over to work on some Guild quilts for fire victims.

The winds here are crazy. If it weren't for that, it would be too beautiful a day to stay inside.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Hugs,

phoots
April 9th, 2012, 01:14 PM
I'm not working today....don't actually know when I'll work next. My long time temp job at Caesars has ended. I don't sound good today but it's just allergies.

Pam in Vegas

CrazyMtnLady
April 9th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Hello everyone. A bit late jumping in here this morning. DH got up and took over the computer for a while. I just had to stop in before we go to town though.

I REALLY REALLY need to push it into high gear and get the rest of my house cleaning done before our guest comes this weekend. I decided to give up cleaning the outside! DH can worry about that! My job is the inside.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.

Hugs and prayers to all.

Bubby
April 9th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Sandy...What a darling picture! I hope you get to feeling well soon....tis not the season to feel poopy or droopy! Hugs, Barb

GrammaBabs
April 9th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Such cuties.... take that down time Nana... you probably need it to keep up with these guys!!!!:)

Monique
April 9th, 2012, 10:05 PM
I am really late getting on here. I went fabric shopping today for the swap. Got some really nice flower fabric. DH has a MAN COLD!! I had a lovely birthday dinner at SIL for her son's and other SIL's birthdays.

That's it for me. See you all in the morning.