PDA

View Full Version : Out of the mouth of Babes . . .

Sandy Navas
April 4th, 2012, 11:04 PM
So Al and I picked up our 3 and 5 YO granddaughters and headed to a local park. We hadn't told them where we were going. I hear Rita (5) in the back, "I sure hope we aren't going to church." So I asked her, "Don't you like to go to church?" There was a long pause and then I heard her quietly say "Momma tells us we'd better not even think about opening our mouth . . . I sure don't know how she expects us to breathe."

MRoy
April 4th, 2012, 11:07 PM
5 yr old wisdom....Priceless!

Judy~Ann
April 4th, 2012, 11:08 PM
That is so precious. Need to write that one down so you can remind her of it when she's grown LOL

quiltingtrish
April 4th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Too funny!! Getting ready to talk to my son and I just have to tell him this one. I know he is going to laugh and I need to hear that from him. Thanks Sandy!!

Hugs,

Jean Sewing Machine
April 4th, 2012, 11:23 PM
I have to take mine to church with me tomorrow, I'm scared to death of how that will turn out! The one is going to be baptized on Saturday, we sure hope God's grace takes hold of that one in a hurry!

Can't you just die laughing at some of the stuff they come up with? That is so hilarious, I would have wrecked the car laughing at that!

SuzyQue
April 5th, 2012, 12:47 AM
I agree---priceless! I hope you are keeping a journal or list. Too sweet! I am still chuckling! Thanks for sharing!

BellasQuilts
April 5th, 2012, 01:41 AM
That is so cute! Yes, you need a journal of these sort of sayings for sure (quilt covered perhaps?)

Genny
April 5th, 2012, 01:43 AM
This is so funny, I have a 3 year old grandaughter and I can hear her saying the same thing!

bec
April 5th, 2012, 03:28 AM
That is too funny! Thanks for sharing.

Bubby
April 5th, 2012, 08:08 AM
A real gem...!

Monique
April 5th, 2012, 08:22 AM
Aren't grandchildren precious.