PDA

View Full Version : Grasshoppers--Product research

Jean Sewing Machine
April 4th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Here's a result of my product research. Did you know that Keebler's Grasshoppers taste just like Girl Scout Cookie Thin Mints? Just thought I'd share that, in case you ate all your Thin Mints and can't wait til next year to get your Thin Mint fix! Inquiring minds need to know -- my Thin Mints were gone in a weekend!

buckeyequilter
April 4th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Here's a result of my product research. Did you know that Keebler's Grasshoppers taste just like Girl Scout Cookie Thin Mints? Just thought I'd share that, in case you ate all your Thin Mints and can't wait til next year to get your Thin Mint fix! Inquiring minds need to know -- my Thin Mints were gone in a weekend!

Glad to know that...now I want some Grasshoppers :) My thin mints lasted a bit longer since I'm the only one that eats them and I got 2 boxes just for me. I ordered some others as a bartering tool....traded some Do-Si-Do's to my daughter for thin mints LOL

Jean Sewing Machine
April 4th, 2012, 04:41 PM
More product research, Grasshoppers last just about as long at my house as Thin Mints do--a minute on the lips, forever on the hips!

bakermom
April 4th, 2012, 08:18 PM
if you really get a craving and don't have cookies-dip ritz crackers in mint-flavored chocolate(those little melting discs for making candy) they taste just like them too.

I wouldn't have believed it but my sister shared hers with me and she was right.

SuzyQue
April 4th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Oh, thanks! We always order too many Girl Scout thin mints and now I have 2 ways to have them all year! You guys are the greatest! but how will I curb this?????

buckeyequilter
April 4th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Now that I know I can sub Grasshoppers or Ritz crackers they'll probably quit making them.

Genny
April 5th, 2012, 02:18 AM
Could you possibly do some more product research and find something that tastes just like the Girl Scouts "Samoas cookie"? I LOVE that cookie and didn't buy any this year because I was scared I'd eat them all in one sitting and now I wish I had bought about 5 boxes of them...lol...

Momofmonsters5
April 5th, 2012, 03:19 AM
Genny,
Keebler also makes that cookie.....I can't think of the name of it but look at keebler cookies. There's has more of a chocolate to it if I remember right but so close....that's my fav too.

Momofmonsters5
April 5th, 2012, 03:22 AM
here they are

http://www.keebler.com/product-keebler-coconut-dreams-cookies-21913.aspx?category=cookies

Sorry for the second post not remembering the name was driving me nuts lol so I had to look it up!