PDA

View Full Version : For Sandy and the Silhouette Ensemble!

Divine Daisy
April 2nd, 2012, 12:44 PM
Ladies, I just wanted to say thank you again and again for all the work that is going into Mr Daisy's quilt. I am worried that Sandy is so worried! Please please relax love! The Quilt will be perfect I know......warts, missed stitches, marks from the sweat dripping from your poor forehead........ the whole experiance is one that we treasure and will hold it close forever!

Mr Daisy has been really quite poorly sinse friday but mention of his quilt always brings a big smile to his face. What I dont want is for it to become a chore or something to worry so much about. What you have and are doing for us is an incredable gift, he intends to take it into hospital with him when he goes into isolation for a month if it is here so that .....he says....he can show off to the nurses that all these beautiful women have sewn this for him.

There is only one concern on his mind and he asked that I check this with Sandy :- 'Will I be too sexy for my quilt'?!!

Sighs.......this man is loving it all :)

Jean Sewing Machine
April 2nd, 2012, 01:16 PM
What a gem of a guy Mr. Daisy is! Feeling puny and yet with humor in his quips. And the answer to his question???? Only Mrs. Daisy can answer that one!

Prayers, and feel better! Hope your weather is nice, I think we've seen some very pretty flower pictures from London, so I guess it is beautiful and warm there like it is in the majority of places in the U.S. Our flowering trees in Missouri are as glorious as I've ever seen them, especially the dogwoods!

Divine Daisy
April 2nd, 2012, 01:34 PM
I think Sandy will have a view on Mr Daisy's sexiness........... I leave the room when they read each others posts lol

Granny Judy
April 2nd, 2012, 01:34 PM
Huggers to you both!! What a great outlook Mr D carries around - and to think he is sharing it with everyone. I am sure that quilt is gonna be the bestest love made covering ever!! I think Sandy is doing her best.. and the real art in it all is the "giving". Sure made me feel good "all under" to be able to contribute...

HandsOffItsMine
April 2nd, 2012, 02:16 PM
Love that Mr. Daisy is thinking he's too Sexy for his Quilt. :) And I think us girls do believe he's one sexy dude as we've seen his photos at the wedding. But we will keep our fingers off him and let Sandy drool. hehe!

Humor is what keeps me going when things are ging bad or when my back and migraines have me down. Same for those nine years when my Mom battled cancer, she had more "Way down there" remarks over the years. Especially for an Old World, two men in her whole life lady...lol...doctors kept telling her. "Daisy,(yes that was her name) the odds of you having this cancer are 1 in a million as you only had 2 sexual partners and only 1 child." "Gee, lucky me and I couldn't even win the big jackpot at Ceasar's." ;) Mom loved the silver dollar slots in Vegas.

I think Mr. Daisy is going to be the Man of the Hour with his quilt in the hospy, he'll be surrounded by more women than any man in there. lol

Hugs, prayers and love from Ruby and Don

BellasQuilts
April 2nd, 2012, 05:20 PM
Hahahah! Mr Daisy is a pistol! I am sure he will love showing off what his "harem" has made for him! Alison, you are a great woman! Give himself a hug for us, will you?

Monique
April 2nd, 2012, 05:57 PM
Sounds like Mr. Daisy just might BE too sexy for the quilt. And I know he will show it off with such pride. I did not have a hand in this quilt, but my thoughts are with you two just the same.

Sandy Navas
April 2nd, 2012, 07:46 PM
You let my favorite HUNK know that no matter what I think he's SEXY!! I'm not slaving - I just have to keep making excuses as to why you haven't received the quilt yet. It's on my dining room table right now waiting for hand-stitching and it will be a couple of days before I get to it . . . there's not swea, a few tears (but for the two of you, not me), and I have said a few cuss words over it - after all, we have to have some outlet!

Now here's the REAL reason it isn't finished:

quilter.martha
April 2nd, 2012, 07:55 PM
Hahahah! Mr Daisy is a pistol! I am sure he will love showing off what his "harem" has made for him! Alison, you are a great woman! Give himself a hug for us, will you?

Ha ha ha! I never thought I'd be part of a harem! I like the idea, but only for Mr. Daisy (hope you don't mind Alison)!

sewmuchjan
April 2nd, 2012, 08:07 PM
Ha ha ha! I never thought I'd be part of a harem! I like the idea, but only for Mr. Daisy (hope you don't mind Alison)!

Ha Ha me tooo!!! Love you all and get the cat to lay some place else Sandy!!! Our use the other Sewing Machine!!!! LOL toooo funny!! :) :) :D

Prayers and Blessings and HUGS!!!! (((((HUGS))))) to Mr and Mrs D and all of you!!!
me Jan G

K. McEuen
April 2nd, 2012, 08:16 PM
Makes you wonder where the spindle for the thread is sticking into that cat ...

Jean Sewing Machine
April 2nd, 2012, 09:47 PM
Ouch! Meoooooooowwww!

BellasQuilts
April 2nd, 2012, 11:02 PM
Looks like one of the silhouettes came to life!!! LOL. How cute.

JessicaP
April 2nd, 2012, 11:07 PM
Too cute. Tell that Kitty to move his tail!! ;)