PDA

View Full Version : Another of my hobbies...

buckeyequilter
March 23rd, 2012, 10:18 PM
Digital photography and graphics:

My album:
http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/album.php?albumid=1082

Sandy Navas
March 23rd, 2012, 10:50 PM
GEEEEEORGEOUS! Wonderful hobby - you will always be the greatest artist!!!

phoots
March 24th, 2012, 01:44 AM
Wow, you're multi talented!! I'm impressed!!

Pam in Vegas

brook
March 24th, 2012, 02:39 AM
Beautiful photos! You really have an eye for photographing. : )

bec
March 24th, 2012, 02:52 AM
Beautiful! What program do you use to fancy-up your photos? They look very professional.

CrazyMtnLady
March 24th, 2012, 03:49 AM
How beautiful. I love taking pictures but I do not have a camera that takes pictures anywhere close to the quality of pictures you take. You are an artist.

Loonwatcher
March 24th, 2012, 04:06 AM
Shirley, I love your work. Photos are great and so are the layouts. Gorgeous!

rebeccas-sewing
March 24th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Beautiful, Shirley! As the old saying goes, "A picture speaks a thousand words!" We're so blessed to live in an age where we can capture life with such sophisticated technology.

buckeyequilter
March 24th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Thanks for looking and thank you for your nice comments :)

Beautiful! What program do you use to fancy-up your photos? They look very professional.

I use Paint Shop Pro and Green Screen Wizard.

janluna
March 24th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Shirley, your photos are fantastic!!! I love taking them too. Now I can't find film and have no place to take them for development if I did. To think I played in George Eastman's House as a kid. So sad to see Kodak go.
Someday, I'll get a really good Digital and be off on adventures with it again. Yours are Awesome!!!!!!!! Hugs, Jan L.
P.S. what kind of camera do you use?

buckeyequilter
March 24th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Shirley, your photos are fantastic!!! I love taking them too. Now I can't find film and have no place to take them for development if I did. To think I played in George Eastman's House as a kid. So sad to see Kodak go.
Someday, I'll get a really good Digital and be off on adventures with it again. Yours are Awesome!!!!!!!! Hugs, Jan L.
P.S. what kind of camera do you use?

Thanks Jan. I have a Kodak point & shoot and a Nikon DSLR and use both of them.