PDA

View Full Version : The Point Give-Away

Sandy Navas
March 23rd, 2012, 10:04 PM
Last week's giveaway I posted:

Two Irish Lads met up in a pub one evening. They began talking and comparing. One asked the other, "And, Laddie, where were you born?" "Well, I was born in the County Cork, in a little moss-covered cottage by a singing little stream." "Hey, I was born in the County Cork, in a little moss-covered cottage by a singing little stream."

And the first then asked "And, pray tell thee, what was your family like?" "Oh, I had a wonderful family. Me mother named Coleen, me father Paddy, and my li'l brother Seamus. Ah, t'was a grand life." "Well, fancy that, me Lad. Me mother was named Coleen, me father was named Paddy, but I had a little brother name of Patrick. Ah, but, me name is Seamus."

"So, me friend. Tell me about your schooling . . . " "Well, I went to a little one-roomed school house and me teacher, Miss O'Leary . . .

About that time you could hear the bartender making a call in the back. "Honey, I will be late coming home again tonight. The O'Brien twins are drunk again . . ."

I know I'm late, but sure hope everyone celebrated St. Paddy's day in style. I'm just recovering from my GREEN BEER!!

Sandy

buckeyequilter
March 23rd, 2012, 10:56 PM
That sounds like something me and my sister would do LOL

You're just recovering - must have been some hangover!

jingleme
March 24th, 2012, 01:47 AM
must have been some party!! What WAS that green stuff anyway? lol

CrazyMtnLady
March 24th, 2012, 04:07 AM
That was really funny. I love jokes. Green beer....not so much!

Divine Daisy
March 24th, 2012, 05:40 AM
I dont know any ...........clean jokes.

sigh

rebeccas-sewing
March 24th, 2012, 06:29 AM
Hahahaha! (my message was too short!) Hahahaa!

janluna
March 24th, 2012, 05:36 PM
Oh Sandy, Having an Irish Daddy, He would have loved this story. I could hear his voice saying your words in an Irish accent. You are just too funny!!!! Love you darlin! Hugs, Jan L.