PDA

View Full Version : Update on Heaven

Angela C.
March 18th, 2012, 12:07 AM
I don't have all the words to write here so you can go to the blog at http://thecoblerscorner.blogspot.com and read about all the happingings since this past Wednesday. She isn't doing good but Lord willing she will be better. Or if you facebook, you can look me up under Wayne'n'Angela Cobler and read my Timeline.

Jan, it sounds like sort of a bitter-sweet hope, but we know why the top Doc is confused, right? Will be praying that all goes well and she won't bottom out while being at home.

HandsOffItsMine
March 18th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Prayers and healing light to Heaven from Don and I. Hugs to both of you, please try to get some rest yourself Angela. You need to take care of yourself as well. I know it's tough. Blessings, Ruby

Jean Sewing Machine
March 18th, 2012, 06:50 AM
Her story shows what a battle she is going through. My prayers go out to you all.

rebeccas-sewing
March 18th, 2012, 07:52 AM
Feel so sad that you and your dear ones must bare such a heavy burden. Prayers, hugs, all the comfort we can bring you here from our quilting home on the Forum. Please, do make sure you don't neglect your own health.

MRoy
March 18th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Prayers being lifted up for Heaven, you and your family.

Blondie
March 18th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Angela
I've been keeping up with the blog; if you read this and get the chance, call me sweetie. Cat and Bill are praying each day for Heaven, and the rest of your family daily.
Standing in agreement with you with all faith and love

Monique
March 18th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Words escape me. I have no idea how you manage this and hope that God continues to give you all the strength you need.

Sandy Navas
March 18th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Angela, words escape me. I don't know how any parent can face what you and Wayne are facing with Heaven. And, I echo your words that no child should ever have to fight this hard. I have Heaven and the rest of your family in my daily prayers - she and Emily are in my thoughts and prayers daily.

BellasQuilts
March 18th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Angela, thank you for posting an update. You are in my daily prayers. Hugs to the whole family.

Loonwatcher
March 18th, 2012, 06:24 PM
I think of you all often and will continue to pray for Heaven and the rest of you. Stay strong!

mommadeb
March 19th, 2012, 12:39 AM
I just finished reading your entire blog-what an emotional rollercoaster! My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

CrazyMtnLady
March 19th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Angela, I pray everyday that God will touch Heaven and heal her young body. I know he can work wonders.

Thank you for the update.

janluna
March 19th, 2012, 11:59 PM
Angela, I'm still praying for Heaven and all of you. Emily's level have already dropped. Her ANC was up to 3200, now it's 900. All the levels are down. What happened to Heaven? Wasn't she doing better too? We just have to be strong and believe, even when we are nervous wrecks! He will come through for the girls. He always does. Love and Hugs, and Prayers, and Thanksgiving for our two Angels. Jan

MRoy
March 20th, 2012, 08:21 AM
I'm praying for Heaven and for your family.

Angela C.
March 20th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Thank you all fo rlal the continued prayers and encouragement to stay strong. We certainly appreciate all of them and each of you.

JessicaP
March 20th, 2012, 09:39 AM
My prayers go out to heaven

stitching woman
March 20th, 2012, 10:17 AM
I have been keeping up with your blog please know that I am keep all of you in my daily prayers.