PDA

View Full Version : Project At Work - Part 2

phoots
March 17th, 2012, 02:30 AM
Today, early in the day, I finished the project that I had been working on for a week now. I put 52 letters in the mail and my supervisor was very happy.

She had to go work at another property this afternoon, but before she left she told me that she wants me to start a new project on Monday....actually it's the same basic project, letters to write, but this time it's for 5 more properties!!! Can you believe that? I've been given the task for 5 more properties!!! I'm so happy!!!

Now, the thing I've been thinking about is...do I do one property at a time or do all 5 at once, like with the previous project??? I'll figure it out!!

Thank you everyone for your prayers!! They're working!!! Don't stop now, please!

I love you all!!

Pam in Vegas

brook
March 17th, 2012, 03:00 AM
I'm so happy for you. The fact that she has more for you to do means she like your work. May the Lord continue to make you a blessing. : )

rebeccas-sewing
March 17th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Fantastic, Pam! Glad she's so pleased with the work you're doing.

Sandy Navas
March 17th, 2012, 10:58 AM
You have all of us pulling for you - that and your own GREAT WORK - believe in YOURSELF!!

HandsOffItsMine
March 17th, 2012, 01:06 PM
WTG, knew you could do it! Believe in yourself and LOVE yourself!!

Hugs, Ruby

GrammaBabs
March 17th, 2012, 01:15 PM
You go girl!!!!
Would you consider asking her if she had a preference as to how you do the work...
She may be happy and trusting you to do what you think is best, or again she may want you to continue with your current method..
Me... i'm always the one asking for input... perhaps not the best way, but i always like to know where i stand...
You sound like a very capable girl... (a lot like my DD, who started her career "petrified" even to have an interview... she came to work at the co. i was working for and has now been there over 20 yrs.... and has been thru 3 or more "buyouts"... outlasted a lot of men and women...)... i'm so proud of her...
Times are hard now, but doing your best and being willing to go that little extra mile,, with some companies wins everytime..
I'm pulling for you.. keep up the good work... Chin up with confidence... congrats!!!!!!!!!!!... hugs B

Monique
March 17th, 2012, 11:09 PM
That is great news. Way to go!!

JessicaP
March 18th, 2012, 12:03 AM
Great job! I hope it turns into long term job, it sounds like you really enjoy it!

bec
March 18th, 2012, 09:46 AM
That's wonderful! You've obviously impressed her. Keep up the good work!

phoots
March 20th, 2012, 01:25 AM
Today my job moved to another hotel property. I'm at the Flamingo on the Strip. Unfortunately this will probably be the end of my job after this project. The funny part is that these properties have never done the FMLA abuse letters and they think I'm an expert. Well, compared to everyone else, I guess I am an expert!

Pam in Vegas

Sandy Navas
March 20th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Today my job moved to another hotel property. I'm at the Flamingo on the Strip. Unfortunately this will probably be the end of my job after this project. The funny part is that these properties have never done the FMLA abuse letters and they think I'm an expert. Well, compared to everyone else, I guess I am an expert!

Pam in Vegas

Pam, be careful. Be very careful. I got pregnant at the Flamingo in July of 1968. Be very careful. There's something in the water.

BTW You ARE the expert. Don't ever let them fool you.

phoots
March 21st, 2012, 01:57 AM
Sandy there is absolutely no way I could get pregnant....unless the doctor messed up and didn't tell me!!! Or God has an ulterior motive for me!

Pam in Vegas