PDA

View Full Version : Update

RFREE
September 29th, 2019, 09:49 PM
Hi all,
I got a PM from Pam and realized I haven't given yall an update on how it goes with me. My joint pain is all gone Thank God! I feel alot better. Just gotta stay out of the sun/heat. Makes me light headed/sick. I have a golf ball sized fibroid cyst in my uterus. Not gonna mess with it right now. But all in all I feel good. Still a little fatigued but I am getting stronger every day.
I go for my repeat bone marrow biopsy on October 8th. It will take a week and a half to get results back. I have several Dr. appointments this week and next and plan on having a physical on the 14th and return to work on the 15th. I will have to address a frequent reoccurring pain in my right hip. Feels like hot poker. Not sure what thats about but I will talk to her about that for sure.
I hope you are all doing well. I will post results for my biopsy when I get it back.
Please continue to pray the chemo worked.
Hugs to all.
Rhonda

JCY
September 29th, 2019, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the update, Rhonda. Wishing you well.

GuitarGramma
September 30th, 2019, 01:03 AM
Rhonda, I'll keep praying for you and for good test results.

Monique
September 30th, 2019, 07:26 AM
I will add my prayers for you that all continues to go well for you.

MRoy
September 30th, 2019, 08:18 AM
Praying for you Rhonda!

Bubby
September 30th, 2019, 08:24 AM
Thank you for the update, Rhonda. I will continue to pray for you and for a good report on your tests.

KPH
September 30th, 2019, 09:12 AM
Lifting prayers. I do hope all of your test results are A+

pcbatiks
September 30th, 2019, 09:55 AM
Praying that all reports & checkups will be great news. Thanks for the update. Hugs to you, Rhonda.

geegeequilts
September 30th, 2019, 02:47 PM
Rhonda, I will add my prayers for you that chemo has done its job & for good results from your other tests. Prayers work specially from this wonderful group!

Gina

GrammaBabs
October 1st, 2019, 09:21 AM
I sure will... prayer is one of the best meds! Your a strong woman...God Bless... Hugs, GB