PDA

View Full Version : Forum was down again!?

Nwmnteacher
August 16th, 2019, 11:36 AM
I wonder what's going on?

sydneybean
August 16th, 2019, 11:42 AM
I've had this happen quite a few times lately. I just wait and it eventually comes up. No one else mentioned it so I never said anything either. thought it was just me.

JCY
August 16th, 2019, 11:49 AM
No, the Forum has been down several times recently. Not sure what's going on. I was here at 6 a.m. -- nada. A few nights ago it was down at 9:30 p.m.

Ginny B
August 16th, 2019, 11:51 AM
Yes, it has been down quite often recently. A number of people have mentioned it. The message I got this morning said they were aware of it. Not sure what the issue has been.

KPH
August 16th, 2019, 12:05 PM
It's sad not to start the day with the forum. (even though recently, I've been late to the party)

201 Treadler
August 16th, 2019, 12:57 PM
fingers are crossed its just server maintenance, :icon_wave:
rather then gremlins.

auntstuff
August 16th, 2019, 01:06 PM
That would be a LOT of server maintenance, as much as it has been down.

Cathy F
August 16th, 2019, 01:18 PM
I couldn't get on the other day but have been able to get on since. I was on early this morning looking for the morning thread. Wonder why some can and some can't get on. If the server was down you'd think none of us could get on.

Monique
August 16th, 2019, 02:30 PM
No I couldn't get on this morning. It is frustrating. I emailed them and told them it was down. I sure do hope they get the kinks out soon.

minipinlady
August 16th, 2019, 03:44 PM
The other morning I saw the forum was down so I went to the store website and clicked the chat balloon and let them know . This morning I did the same thing again. Anytime you see forums are down I would suggest going to the daily deal page or any store page and click on the on the lower right corner's orange balloon that says chat. They do appreciate the heads up.

Carlie Wolf
August 16th, 2019, 05:14 PM
It's the third or fourth time for me over the last two weeks I believe. Just the forum not the other parts of the site and so far only in the early to mid morning. I've wondered what's been going on too.