April 9th, 2019, 04:42 PM
This is just outside my front door:

Snow has fallen all day here.

KPH
April 9th, 2019, 04:54 PM
oh noooooooooooo!

SuzanneOrleansOntario
April 9th, 2019, 05:08 PM
I know, just as bad here. It would totally depressing, but thankfully it's guild meeting tonight. And ain't nothin gonna keep me away. Lol

Monique
April 9th, 2019, 06:23 PM
I know, just as bad here. It would totally depressing, but thankfully it's guild meeting tonight. And ain't nothin gonna keep me away. Lol

I didn't go to guild today.

Mimi_Howard
April 9th, 2019, 07:49 PM
Oh my word! Looks like an opening scene to a scary winter set movie, town looks deserted.

URIBARRI-MAYOR
April 9th, 2019, 09:46 PM
For me I barely see the snow in my town every five or six years his photography is adorable but I understand that you are a little tired of so much white, I hope that spring comes soon and enjoy the sunny days

Star lover
April 10th, 2019, 07:04 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

.......this to shall pass.......sigh......

Monique
April 10th, 2019, 07:18 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

.......this to shall pass.......sigh......

And the same to you, hahaha

Star lover
April 10th, 2019, 07:21 AM
Tryin to help Monique....

Bubby
April 10th, 2019, 08:53 AM
Just what you don't want to wake up to. A good day to stay in and sew.

Monique
April 10th, 2019, 09:31 AM
WE HAVE SUNSHINE TODAY!! WOOHOOT!

geegeequilts
April 10th, 2019, 02:56 PM
Monique, I really think Hallmark should develop sympathy cards for those hit with too much snow, rain, etc. You'd get one from me.

Gina

Monique
April 10th, 2019, 05:59 PM
Monique, I really think Hallmark should develop sympathy cards for those hit with too much snow, rain, etc. You'd get one from me.

Gina

Awe thank you.

JCY
April 10th, 2019, 06:15 PM
Good Afternoon, Everyone ~ Just now getting here. Well, they're officially forecasting our weather as bomb cyclone #2. NE Colo. is under a blizzard warning until noon tomorrow. I've seen predictions for anywhere from 3-10", with blowing snow & poor visibility. The eve. rush is expected to be bad. Probably also tomorrow a.m., too. Today we woke up to clouds & 46 deg.; the rain started mid-morning. It switched over to snow at noon. Our grass is covered now. With the temps. being in the 70's & 80's the past few days, a lot of it will melt until the temps. drop before freezing. It's 37 now.

Guild was last night. The speaker was an Indian lady from our guild who has made some spectacular quilts & had an interesting program on color. However, her accent was so strong & the mic vol. so low, I didn't hear much of what she said. I know I'm hard of hearing, but the lady next to me said she couldn't hear or understand her either, so I know it wasn't just me.

The owner of the LQS was at guild last night. I talked to her on the break. If I can't get my Tiara to work right, she said she'd come by & take a look at it after work tomorrow. She thought it might be a minor timing issue. So I'll see if I can get it to pick up the bobbin thread.

DS#2 had a job interview yest. that went well, & he got an offer, but he wanted to think about it over night before he made a decision.

I think I'll go tinker with my Tiara, rethread everything, & see if I can get things to working.