PDA

View Full Version : How to return something to Amazon.

Carlie Wolf
April 2nd, 2019, 01:44 PM
I've never had to do this before so I'm a bit confused about the process.

I purchased a small vaporizer that didn't work. I tossed out all the packaging before I realized it.

I clicked on the option to have them refund the money to my Amazon account and also clicked on that I wanted them to pick up. I noticed in one of the options you didn't have to print out a label and that it would be printed at the UPS facility.

What do I do??? Can I just put the machine and add-ons into a regular shipping box. Do I seal it before I give it to the UPS guy?

Anyone have experience with this??? Help!!!!

Carlie

baslp
April 2nd, 2019, 01:53 PM
I click on print my label, and then I tape it to he box and drop it off at the UPS store

baslp
April 2nd, 2019, 01:55 PM
Forgot to add — I have used other boxes to send stuff back whrn I could never t find the box the item came in

Carlie Wolf
April 2nd, 2019, 02:06 PM
I have to do it so they pick up since I no longer have my car :-)

MHG Winnower
April 2nd, 2019, 04:07 PM
Amazon is pretty good about returns. Not that I have done more than a couple, but you should be okay. Print the label, arrange for pickup and you may even see your refund a day or so later.

PamelaOry
April 2nd, 2019, 05:21 PM
When you print the return label, part of it should be the label and part of it a printed return slip that you can put in the box. To have it printed at the ups store, you have to drive it there.