PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear from Judy, MSMC?

Patty J
March 28th, 2019, 06:13 PM
We were in contact a while ago, but have heard nothing for a while now. Hoping she is ok and just on an extended vacation.

KarenC
March 28th, 2019, 07:46 PM
I chatted with her about a month ago (I think). She's doing well, just still busy trying to take care of some things at home.

K. McEuen
March 28th, 2019, 09:16 PM
She was just at a sewing retreat last week. No moss grows under Judy, that's for sure.

Patty J
April 1st, 2019, 03:10 PM
Oh, I'm so glad to hear this. Thanks for the updates.

Judy, USMC
April 2nd, 2019, 03:26 AM
Hey PattyJ - I'm still kicking around the country! Distractions that required my attention took a lot of time away from quilting. The hurricane damage to my addition still hasn't been repaired but that was my decision ... some people's houses still need repair before they can move back. We had a lot of crews working for a while but when Hurricane Michael hit many of them re-located to Florida.

I had many of my projects and stash in the addition and relocated everything sewing related to another room. Then I moved my sewing table there followed by some larger furniture. In effect my sewing things are not accessible. I did have a machine and a few projects packed for the 2018 Fall Forum Retreat so I'm able to sew a bit in a very limited area. Thank goodness for retreats!

I've just gotten to Chicago and now have the elbow room to start again. At least a month before initial repairs can begin! I really never expected anyone to miss me and appreciate the concern.

JCY
April 2nd, 2019, 09:01 AM
Thanks, for the update. Sorry to hear your house still hasn't been repaired. Hang in there.

Patty J
April 2nd, 2019, 11:44 AM
So good to hear from you. Sometimes life gets in the way of fun. Keep going and have some fun while in Chicago.