PDA

View Full Version : Nina is a Rockette as long as she wants to be!!!

sewbizzy
March 19th, 2019, 05:13 PM
Nina received a call that she does not ever have to try out again for the Rockettes....she can participate every year until she feels she does not want to continue....we are so happy for her...
she is a permanent substitute teacher here near our hometown of Plum, PA for this spring semester....and she loves teaching, too...
The picture is her installing Netflix for my dh on his 78th birthday last month...that is also our oldest son Bruce, her Dad in the picture (he is the son that had a liver transplant about 6 years or so ago)....he received a Circle of Comfort Quilt from the group here at M*QC....it was shortly after I joined the forum and was so much appreciated...they have it displayed in their livingroom...

Monique
March 19th, 2019, 07:00 PM
How wonderful for her.

KPH
March 19th, 2019, 07:21 PM
That is so exciting!

cv quilter
March 19th, 2019, 07:57 PM
So very many kudos for Nina. As I stated before, the Rockettes was my optimal dream as a young girl growing up. I never tried out, but I love "living through Nina" as she progresses in HER dream. Please keep us posted. CONGRATULATIONS, Nina!

grammaterry
March 19th, 2019, 08:00 PM
That is a fairytale come true for Nina and also for the son with the liver transplant. How blessed can your family be? I amso thrilled for all of you. We love you Carol

jjkaiser
March 19th, 2019, 09:08 PM
Congratulations! No more try-outs, they must be so stressful. Being invited to be a permanent member of the Rockettes is quite a triumph. Go Nina!!

URIBARRI-MAYOR
March 19th, 2019, 10:36 PM
Congratulations to your granddaughter for this wonderful news

Debbie Watters
March 20th, 2019, 02:03 AM
What a great accomplishment! Nina must be a fabulous dancer ... hope she has a long career as a Rockette!

GuitarGramma
March 20th, 2019, 02:22 AM
What an accomplishment. Your whole family must be proud!

I saw the Rockettes once when I was a child. It's one of those incredible things you never forget.

auntiemern
March 29th, 2019, 08:56 PM
How exciting for all of you. I must say young Bruce looks just like his dad.

MissMay in Jersey
March 30th, 2019, 03:10 PM
TERRIFIC, HAPPY DANCING NINA.

PamelaOry
March 30th, 2019, 03:28 PM
Yay! Congratulations Nina!

redcaboose1717
March 31st, 2019, 05:31 AM
Carol.....That is wonderful news!!
That is certainly an amazing accomplishment and it's great that she can participate for many years to come!

MaggieSue
March 31st, 2019, 09:11 AM
What an amazing accomplishment. Congrats Nina!!!

sewbizzy
March 31st, 2019, 02:00 PM
Carol.....That is wonderful news!!
That is certainly an amazing accomplishment and it's great that she can participate for many years to come!

Sugar, I was going to pm you about Nina....I was glad to see you back on the forum....and you were always interested in Nina's progress....Stay Well!!!

Judy, USMC
April 2nd, 2019, 03:55 AM
Loved seeing her in the Macy's Day Parade. She's a talented lady!