PDA

View Full Version : Thank You All...

Bubby
February 15th, 2019, 05:46 PM
Thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes, cards and pm's. The well wishes of friends mean a LOT to me!

Many of you know that I have been battling some negative health issues for several months. I got some good news today from my doctor that has given me hope of being able to get back on my feet and get my spunk back. It feels so good to get a good report!

Thank you for your support, prayers and encouragement. Blondie, thank you for being such a prayer warrior!

JCY
February 15th, 2019, 06:54 PM
Barb ~ So happy to hear you got a positive health report. I hope you'll be feeling like your old self soon. Happy Birthday! God bless, Joy

KarenC
February 15th, 2019, 07:30 PM
So glad to here the positive news Barb. Hope you get that spunk back soon.

grammaterry
February 15th, 2019, 08:31 PM
Me too...glad I mean and happy birthday. We rely on you to be part of this forum. It keeps up our spunk too you know

URIBARRI-MAYOR
February 15th, 2019, 10:12 PM
I am happy to hear the good news from your doctor and I hope to continue enjoying his company a long time, I know he is a very positive person and soon he will be very well, encouraged

Navy Wife
February 16th, 2019, 12:29 AM
What a great birthday present. And good news for all of us that you are doing better. Prayers will continue for your complete recovery.

Linda

jjkaiser
February 16th, 2019, 01:43 AM
Glad your doc had good news for you. Kind of puts the spring in your step huh. You are such a positive uplifting force on the forum.

PamelaOry
February 16th, 2019, 08:03 AM
Yay! So glad to hear you’ve gotten good news!

SuzanneOrleansOntario
February 16th, 2019, 09:22 AM
I'm so happy that you got some positive news about your health. That sounds like the best birthday present.

Raising my cup of coffee to you. Cheers!