PDA

View Full Version : Man shall not live by bread alone...

SallyO'Sews
February 4th, 2019, 03:36 PM
... Thus saith DD's Kindergarteners!

"Miss M., why in the Bible are they always eating BREAD, and not normal food like gummies??"

justLyn
February 4th, 2019, 05:09 PM
Kids say the darnedest things!

KarenC
February 4th, 2019, 09:18 PM
He puts it all in perspective. LOL

MSN
February 5th, 2019, 12:30 AM
"Normal food" -- oh, my! How does your DD manage to keep a straight face?

GuitarGramma
February 5th, 2019, 01:56 AM
What a cutie pie! (Food pun NOT intended!)

jjkaiser
February 5th, 2019, 02:02 AM
Well when you think about it that's a pretty good question. What fun foods did they have back then, I can't think of any! I hope your dd keeps a notebook with these gems in it. Will be fun to look back on someday.

Star lover
February 5th, 2019, 07:54 AM
Just gotta love kids......they look at the world in a totally different way. Thanks for sharing......sure put a smile on my face!

SallyO'Sews
February 5th, 2019, 11:25 AM
Well when you think about it that's a pretty good question. What fun foods did they have back then, I can't think of any! I hope your dd keeps a notebook with these gems in it. Will be fun to look back on someday.

She's posted so many of these on her FB page that lots of folks have asked her to write a book! I'm hoping she does.

MHG Winnower
February 6th, 2019, 08:14 AM
Just gotta love kids......they look at the world in a totally different way. Thanks for sharing......sure put a smile on my face!

Mine too.....if we could retain the way we look at the world as we age, it might be a different and better place.