PDA

View Full Version : Special Key From Monique

Georgie Girl
January 28th, 2019, 09:57 AM
I received a very special key in the mail from Monique. It was worn by her best friend Bonnie for strength as she fought her battle with cancer. Monique forward it to me for strength as I grieve the loss of my Jim. I was overwhelmed with her gesture of such a special item to me. So was my family. I wish I had the words to express how surprised I was and what it meant to me to have received it. It immediately lifted my spirits. Thank you Monique. You are one of God's special angels on earth.

grammaterry
January 28th, 2019, 10:16 AM
What a wonderful gesture. The love and generosity of our forum members never ceases to amaze me. My heart pour out to you for your loss and I hope your healing is swift

Star lover
January 28th, 2019, 10:51 AM
Ahhh Georgie, may your memories be sweet and you grow stronger every day. Monique, is a true blessing! Love and hugs.

pcbatiks
January 28th, 2019, 11:00 AM
What an amazing gift of support & kindness. Big group hug from the forum for you, Georgie.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

chelea
January 28th, 2019, 01:17 PM
This brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful sentiment...hope it gives you support and helps you in your journey. Blessings to you Georgie.

jjkaiser
January 28th, 2019, 02:10 PM
There's a lot of love in that key so keep it close. Hope it will comfort you on the bad days. Monique you are a good and special friend.

PamelaOry
January 28th, 2019, 02:20 PM
What a special thing, thanks for sharing with us. Many years ago, I lost my fiancÚ. It was the love and support of my friends that got me through.

KPH
January 28th, 2019, 03:45 PM
The support and love from the forum members is more than words can explain. Every day, I thank the good Lord for bringing you all into my life. I know you feel the same way Georgie.

Rhonda K
January 28th, 2019, 11:33 PM
Touch the key when you need a warm hug! Sending you best wishes and sunshine for your days.

Monique
January 29th, 2019, 08:25 AM
I am touched by all your kind words and you all made my cry. To add to this, Georgetta has graciously offered to send back the key so I can give it to my niece who is battling cancer. Now if that doesn't make you cry........

Star lover
January 29th, 2019, 08:59 AM
I am touched by all your kind words and you all made my cry. To add to this, Georgetta has graciously offered to send back the key so I can give it to my niece who is battling cancer. Now if that doesn't make you cry........

Wow!.......y’all have touched my heart......a sweet, generous group you all are. Yup, tears!

Bubby
January 29th, 2019, 09:03 AM
Georgie...I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. The key is it yours to keep or is it something to be passed from member to member when we are grieving and then being returned to Monique?

Georgie Girl
January 29th, 2019, 01:50 PM
Georgie...I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. The key is it yours to keep or is it something to be passed from member to member when we are grieving and then being returned to Monique?

At first I was going to pass it on to a forum friend in need but upon reading about Monique's niece I am returning the key back to Monique. I didn't think I would be parting with Bobbie's Key so soon, but just receiving this special key immediately gave me comfort. I feel her niece's battle with cancer is more deserving of this special Bonnie Key.

geegeequilts
January 29th, 2019, 04:32 PM
Monique and Georgie,

You guys are the best! Monique you are truly a great friend to send that Bonnie's key to Georgie. Since she's sending it back for you to give to your niece during her cancer trial it may be a magical key of sorts. Bring a smile or a symbol of hope for the recipient. Either way....kudos to you both!!!!

Gina

Cokie
January 29th, 2019, 08:41 PM
Add me to the list of those crying tears of joy to know of all the love shared here. Monique, you and Georgie are both very special ladies!

Monique
January 30th, 2019, 07:46 AM

Maybe we should have something like that to pass around here. I will put my thinking cap on.