PDA

View Full Version : Joni Earekson Tada & Anne Graham Lotz have cancer

JCY
November 23rd, 2018, 12:28 PM
I don't know how many of you are familiar with these two wonderful Christian ladies. Both have Christian ministries and are well known national figures. Joni was injured >50 yrs. ago & has been a quadriplegia all these years. She recently was diagnosed (for the 2nd time) with breast cancer & will be undergoing surgery on Mon. Nov. 26. Anne Graham Lotz is undergoing chemo. for her cancer. Please keep them in your prayers.

KPH
November 23rd, 2018, 01:04 PM
Anne Graham Lotz is having difficulties with her chemo, Franklin Graham posted before Thanksgiving. He was asking for continued prayers for both of these special women.

geegeequilts
November 24th, 2018, 04:08 PM
Will be sending prayers for these brave ladies. Cancer of any kind is not a friend.

Gina

LindaKay75
November 24th, 2018, 04:51 PM
Very sad to hear this. I was aware of Anne Graham battling cancer but first I'd heard of Joni. I've read her books and also watched her movie. I love her artistic skill and would love to own one of her pieces. These are two special ladies indeed and I hope and pray they can beat this.

dwil23
November 25th, 2018, 09:40 AM
Sad news for sure. I had heard about Anne, and knew that Joni had it in the past, but not that it recurred. They both are truly a Blessing to so many.

Prayers for them both....