PDA

View Full Version : Opening Night for my Granddaughter Nina with the Rockettes

sewbizzy
November 9th, 2018, 05:51 PM
Tonight is Opening Night for the NYC Rockettes!!! My Granddaughter Nina is a member again this year...her Dad (my son Bruce) and my DIL Tina are on their way for the show tonight...they are so excited...Nina is the one in the middle of the picture...I love their new outfits and shoes...155917

Hulamoon
November 9th, 2018, 06:08 PM
I was thinking of you this morning because three of the ladies were on the Today show this morning. Looks like an exciting show! Wishing her the best!

KPH
November 9th, 2018, 07:12 PM
So glad she's back to what she loves to do!

LindaKay75
November 9th, 2018, 07:32 PM
She is so beautiful. I know you are so proud of her. Wishing her the best.

Rhonda K
November 9th, 2018, 08:35 PM
Congratulations to your special Nina. They look beautiful in their costumes and excited for the event.

auntiemern
November 9th, 2018, 09:22 PM
How exciting. So happy for all of you, that she is back doing what she loves.

grammaterry
November 9th, 2018, 10:25 PM
You could have just said that Nina was the pretty one and we would have spotted her. Seriously though, congratulations on the accomplishments of your granddaughter. I know you are proud.

URIBARRI-MAYOR
November 9th, 2018, 10:45 PM
Your granddaughter looks so beautiful and happy with her companions, her dresses are admirable

cv quilter
November 9th, 2018, 10:47 PM
Blessings and good luck to Nina. I know you are so proud, as you would be and should be. Nina is gorgeous and I remember dreaming about being a RCR! Lofty dreams that never came to be.. So very excited for Nina and hope you will keep us all up to date on her progress. So very glad that Nina has recovered from previous injury/health issues and is once again dancing!

MaggieSue
November 9th, 2018, 11:00 PM
So happy to see that she is dancing again!!!

Carol336
November 10th, 2018, 08:09 AM
Wow you must be so proud. Break a leg Nina!!!!

I'v always wanted to see the show but just haven't done it. I was going to go up this year with my niece, but then I had I'm just not up to all the walking.

Jean Sewing Machine
November 10th, 2018, 08:47 AM
So wish I could go to NYC this holiday season, and to see the Rockettes! Break a leg, Nina! But not a knee!

Bubby
November 10th, 2018, 09:37 AM
I'm thrilled Nina has been able to return to the Rockettes after her knee injury. Beautiful picture. Nina is such a beautiful girl.