PDA

View Full Version : Missouri Star Quilt Company Schedule

novice quilter
April 12th, 2009, 10:34 PM
I was just wondering if there was anyway you could put a schedule of the stores activities on the web site somehow. I know when I come to the store you have those nice paper schedules, but I seem to loose them. It would be handy to look here, on the web site, to see if there is a class I want to sign up for. Just an idea. Maybe only for those around Hamilton, maybe this site is designed for people not from here. Tell me what you think, either way, good idea or bad.

Misty
April 13th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Oh young, single, good-looking computer guy!!! Your job never ends :)

Natalie
April 13th, 2009, 12:25 PM
I think that is a GREAT idea! LOVe it! :D

DanielaK
April 13th, 2009, 12:37 PM
I think that is a GREAT idea! LOVe it! :D

I agree, It would be great. I would love to plan to make it over f or more classes

BillNye
April 13th, 2009, 08:17 PM

I should make a sort of bat signal for the shop so I can be summoned I think :)

This is a great idea, I'll put it up on the blog sidebar sometime this week. Great idea!!

novice quilter
April 13th, 2009, 11:28 PM
This is a great idea, I'll put it up on the blog sidebar sometime this week. Great idea!!
Thank you so much...........I'm wondering if they pay you enough????????? :?: You seem to be right on top of things....not to mention young, single, and good-looking. :lol: ...Maybe you should ask for a raise. :idea:

stitchywoman
April 14th, 2009, 11:18 AM
Thank you so much...........I'm wondering if they pay you enough????????? :?: You seem to be right on top of things....not to mention young, single, and good-looking. :lol: ...Maybe you should ask for a raise. :idea:

Hahaha! If you only new :lol: He is a fantastic asset to the shop isn't he :) I'm excited to have the shop schedule up We missed stitchin' chicks for Ally, I thought it was this weekend. :oops: Oh well. We'll try for next week, they don't have to be at everyone do they?

Misty
April 14th, 2009, 12:30 PM
I'm pretty sure they can just show up as they please.
Don't wanna make a pillowcase? Don't come.
You know?

DanielaK
April 16th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Where will the schedule be posted or where can I find it?
I have looked around and have not seen it, yet. ;)

Misty
April 16th, 2009, 05:24 PM
As soon as it's up we'll let you know. Pretty much that YSGLCG (hows that for an acronym?) is constantly slaving away on projects. He'll get it done, just be patient. ;)

sewhot
April 17th, 2009, 12:01 AM
Hahahahaha....I am rolling on the floor!! That young, single, good looking computer guy is apparently at a wedding. The saying that comes to mind...."Always a bridesmaid, never a bride" totally fits (if he was a girl, but you get the point) :lol: He'll be back at it in no time! We will get that schedule up eventually!!

novice quilter
April 18th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Hey, maybe he'll catch the garter.............(You know the girls catch the bouquet and the guys catch the garter)then he'll be next in line to get married :lol: But then we couldn't call him the young single good looking computer guy anymore :cry: I hope he can take a joke since we are joking about him while he is at the wedding. Please..........no offense YSGLCG!

sewhot
April 18th, 2009, 11:38 PM
Hahaha......don't worry!! He has a great sense of humor too. (why isn't he married?) He loves that I make fun of him ALL the time!! :D And I am pretty sure he enjoys the harassment. Maybe he WILL catch the garter! That would be promising!! :lol:

novice quilter
April 19th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Hey.........I just noticed that I am a nine-patch pro............COOL!!! Can't wait til I'm Quilting Royaly :D :lol:

shell.scraps
April 19th, 2009, 08:52 PM
Hey.........I just noticed that I am a nine-patch pro............COOL!!! Can't wait til I'm Quilting Royaly :D :lol:

awwww...you'll be there soon enough!!

Misty
April 20th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Ya... Shells a missouri star!

shell.scraps
April 20th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Ya... Shells a missouri star!

oh yeah...like we didn't know I was a star anyway?? :lol: :lol:

Misty
April 20th, 2009, 02:40 PM
good point shell!

shell.scraps
April 20th, 2009, 02:45 PM
good point shell!

see...now you're a star too!!!!

novice quilter
April 20th, 2009, 08:11 PM

Wow, I got you all going with that one didn't I :lol:

sewhot
April 21st, 2009, 07:39 PM
We're on to you now, Mrs Novice.....you are the quiet instigator!! Hahahahah..... I have a sibling like that!! :lol:

Isn't this fun!? I love you guys! (er, gals)

shell.scraps
April 21st, 2009, 10:35 PM
We're on to you now, Mrs Novice.....you are the quiet instigator!! Hahahahah..... I have a sibling like that!! :lol:

Isn't this fun!? I love you guys! (er, gals)

that's it...it's all her fault...she's an instigator!!...

stitchywoman
April 21st, 2009, 10:52 PM
It's pretty fun we all feed off each other! :D

novice quilter
April 22nd, 2009, 05:23 PM
TeeHeeheee!!!!!!! I got you all going again and I didn't even try too!!! :lol: By the way to the SYGLCG...........I see you have added your magic touch to the sidebar with the MSQC schedule of events. Thank you so much!!!!!!! You are awesome!!

BillNye
April 23rd, 2009, 12:36 PM
Wow you ladies have been busy!! So first, I didn't catch the garter, though I think my collection of 'caught wedding garters' is somewhere in the teens already, so I wasn't really holding my breath :)

Second, good eye NQ, now on your sidebar right below the recent comments is the upcoming events. You can hover over the event to get the details so you can all keep up on when the best time to visit is :D

And lastly, I am kept very busy here, but I love it! :) It's the best side job a YSGLCG-EXPIALADOCIOUS could ask for. :geek:

shell.scraps
April 23rd, 2009, 04:55 PM
Wow you ladies have been busy!! So first, I didn't catch the garter, though I think my collection of 'caught wedding garters' is somewhere in the teens already, so I wasn't really holding my breath :)

Second, good eye NQ, now on your sidebar right below the recent comments is the upcoming events. You can hover over the event to get the details so you can all keep up on when the best time to visit is :D

And lastly, I am kept very busy here, but I love it! :) It's the best side job a YSGLCG-EXPIALADOCIOUS could ask for. :geek:

Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay

novice quilter
April 23rd, 2009, 05:18 PM

HUUMMM......could we consider you an expert wedding garter catcher? :lol:
Oh, I really like the "hover over the event" touch!!! :D
You are not only YSGL, (so I've been told), but you have a great sense of humor! ;) I am happy that you love this side job. Thanks again!!!!

Misty
April 24th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Oh I love the schedule! Hooray!