PDA

View Full Version : Sad sad news my heart is broken

Monique
October 31st, 2018, 08:49 AM
I just got the call that Bonnie passed away this morning. Her suffering is now over. I shall miss my dear dear friend terribly. Thank you all for the prayers you have given us both through this journey.

shermur
October 31st, 2018, 08:56 AM
Monique...prayers are with you and I am so sorry to hear the news. May God comfort at this time......lean on those who love and care about you, sweetie.

JCY
October 31st, 2018, 09:01 AM
Dear Monique ~ So sorry to get this news, but based on your recent posts, I had a feeling it wouldn't be much longer. Glad her family got there before she passed. I know you will greatly miss this dear friend. Sending hugs, thoughts & prayers. God bless.

Bouse
October 31st, 2018, 09:02 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and her family at this very sad time.

Anitamae56
October 31st, 2018, 09:06 AM
So sorry, many prayers and thoughts for you and her family. I will miss reading about your "adventures " with Bonnie.

Bubby
October 31st, 2018, 09:12 AM
Monique....I'm so terribly sorry that you lost your friend. You were such a good friend and a source of strength and love for her. My prayers are with Bonnie's family and you. I'm so glad that she had you in her life. Love & Hugs to you, DF.

Sandy Navas
October 31st, 2018, 09:20 AM
Sitting here with tears running down my cheeks. I know how difficult this has been for you watching Bonnie fade. Prayers continue for you and especially for her family. The pain and suffering are over.

Astatoo
October 31st, 2018, 09:40 AM
So sorry for you, Sending hugs and prayers for peace/comfort.

Mom23
October 31st, 2018, 09:41 AM
We all grieve with you. Bonnie was blessed by the love and care you gave her, not just in her final days, but always. May She Rest in Peace.

Here's a virtual hug Monique. My heart aches for you.

baslp
October 31st, 2018, 09:43 AM
So sorry for your loss. Sending thoughts of comfort your way.

Jean Sewing Machine
October 31st, 2018, 09:43 AM
Oh Monique, how sad that your friend has passed away. You are such a true friend to have helped and visited her right to the end. My condolences to you and her family.

MissMay in Jersey
October 31st, 2018, 09:55 AM
Such Sad News. Monique, you've been a true friend to Bonnie through thick and thin and now feel comfort in knowing she's resting in Heavenly Peace and not in pain any longer.

Ginny B
October 31st, 2018, 09:58 AM
Oh , Monique, I am so sorry to hear about Bonnie. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and also with you. {{{{hugs}}}}

amartin24
October 31st, 2018, 09:59 AM
I'm so sorry for the sad loss of your dear friend. Prayers of comfort for you.

Rhonda K
October 31st, 2018, 10:02 AM
Thoughts and prayers for you and her family. May you have comfort in your heart with that precious bond called friendship.

Judy, USMC
October 31st, 2018, 10:15 AM
I've read your posts and hoped the outcome would be her recovery. So sorry for the loss you feel. Condolences to the family, too.

Star lover
October 31st, 2018, 10:17 AM
Oh dear Monique, so sad for you.....you are the sweetest of friends and you were there for Bonnie. My heart aches and hurts for you, I'll be praying for you and her family. Love and hugs. She will be missed.

MRoy
October 31st, 2018, 10:39 AM
Monique, I'm so sorry about Bonnie. You were a wonderful friend to her. Prayers for comfort for you and for Bonnie's family in the days ahead.

cv quilter
October 31st, 2018, 11:08 AM
Monique, I am sad for you. I know you were with Bonnie through her journey and love her so much. You are right, though, her suffering is over. I pray that you find peace and comfort in knowing that.

SuzanneOrleansOntario
October 31st, 2018, 11:11 AM
Monique - I'm so sorry that you have lost your dear friend Bonnie. There is no words that can lighten your grief. You have been an amazing friend throughout all her life challenges. My sympathies to her children and family. She will be missed.

Sending you hugs and prayers. May you treasure the memories of happy days and fun times that you shared together. xoxo

JaniceR
October 31st, 2018, 11:23 AM
Monique, I am so very sorry to read the news of Bonnie’s passing. I know you will miss her so much. You were such a true and wonderful friend to her and she was blessed to have you and I know you felt blessed by her friendship too.

I will keep you and her family in my prayers for strength and comfort, and I hope you all can find comfort knowing she is at peace and no longer suffering.

Cathy F
October 31st, 2018, 11:36 AM
Oh Monique, I am so sorry for your loss. Bonnie had a great friend in her life with you when she needed it the most. Hugs to you.

jjkaiser
October 31st, 2018, 11:46 AM
I am so sorry for the loss of your best friend Bonnie. You were so good to her and shared many wonderful adventures together. You brought joy to her till the end. Remember all the good things. A part of her will always be with you.

pcbatiks
October 31st, 2018, 11:55 AM
Oh Monique, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend Bonnie. You have been a wonderful friend to her. Hoping that happy memories will bring you comfort. Hugs to you.

MaggieSue
October 31st, 2018, 12:23 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers for all!!!

laura44
October 31st, 2018, 12:36 PM
I'm so sorry, she was so blessed to have you as a friend.
Prayers for comfort.

sewbizzy
October 31st, 2018, 12:42 PM
May she rest in peace....sending prayers for you and her family

dwil23
October 31st, 2018, 02:17 PM
So so sory, Monique

(((HUGS)))

KarenC
October 31st, 2018, 02:30 PM
So sorry for the loss of your BFF. Prayers for you and her family. My deepest sympathy for you. Words cannot express what you aree going through. I have followed your journey with Bonnie as it reflected my recent similar journey with my dear friend Irma who passed in August. I still think about her often. May God carry you through this.

oldsewer
October 31st, 2018, 02:35 PM
My sympathies to you and her family. Sharon

chelea
October 31st, 2018, 02:43 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of Bonnie's passing. You were such a wonderful friend and I'm sure she felt comforted to have you by her side every step of the way in her difficult journey. I'm sending prayers of comfort to you and her family. May her memory be eternal.

geegeequilts
October 31st, 2018, 02:53 PM
Oh Monique! I am typing this reply thru a haze of tears. I can not imagine the pain you're in over Bonnie's passing. Her pain & suffering are over & I know she's at peace with the Lord. You will always have the friendship & memories of happier times in your heart. I'll continue to pray for her family. As well as for you.

Gina

Carolyn
October 31st, 2018, 02:56 PM
Monique, my condolences to you and Bonnies family. It truly is difficult to loose a dear friend. I am sure you have many happy memories to help see you thru.

KPH
October 31st, 2018, 03:54 PM
May God Bless and keep you and Bonnie's family close in his loving arms. Lean on him as you grieve.

I'm so very sorry for your loss on this plane, but one day, there will be a joyful reunion.

URIBARRI-MAYOR
October 31st, 2018, 04:05 PM
Monique I regret to hear that Bonnie passed away, you have been a great support for her in these last times and now you will remember her with affection. I send prayers for Bonnie´s family and wishes for confort for you

lourixe
October 31st, 2018, 06:21 PM
Sorry for your loss, Monique. You certainly were a comfort for her throughout her life and specially these last moments. She suffers no longer. Hugs!

Tracie T
October 31st, 2018, 06:31 PM
I'm sorry Monique. I will pray for you and her family. It sounds like you were a great friend to her so try to find comfort in knowing you were there for her and did what you could. God Bless you.

Cokie
October 31st, 2018, 07:48 PM
I'm so very sorry for the loss of your good friend, but thankful that her suffering has ended. You were such a good friend to Bonnie. I know that you have many happy memories with her, and I pray those will bring you comfort.

grammaterry
October 31st, 2018, 08:32 PM
Prayers for you and her soul. I know your sadness is going to be hard to overcome. Try to find the positive in the joy of her new life.

Marty
October 31st, 2018, 09:52 PM
Prayers and love. May God's peace be with you.

auntiemern
October 31st, 2018, 10:55 PM
So very, very so for the loss of your dear friend. She could not have asked for a more loving friend to have in her corner. May she RIP, and may the heaviness in your heart, be comforted knowing she is no and longer suffering. Hugs across the miles sweetie.

Navy Wife
October 31st, 2018, 11:18 PM
I am so sorry you have lost your friend. I feel your pain since I lost my best friend just a few months ago. Lean on God's promises, and know that she is comfortable and happy.

ilive2craft2
October 31st, 2018, 11:36 PM
Monique, I am so sorry. May the wonderful memories of your times together with Bonnie bring you comfort during this very difficult time. Keeping you, Bonnie, Bonnie's family and all of her friends in my prayers.

toggpine
October 31st, 2018, 11:59 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this.
You were a wonderful friend to her. May we all have someone like you in our hours of need.
Prayers.for.peace and comfort for you and her family.

201 Treadler
November 1st, 2018, 12:23 AM
such terrible news, sending virtual hugs.

Kgrammiecaz
November 1st, 2018, 12:57 AM
So very sorry to hear of Bonnies passing. She was blessed with your friendship. I know you have many good memories to keep in your heart.

MHG Winnower
November 1st, 2018, 12:39 PM
My very sincere sympathies, Monique.
"Some people come into our lives, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never the same." - Author Unknown
I'm sure that Bonnie was one of those people for you.

Monique
November 2nd, 2018, 07:11 AM
My very sincere sympathies, Monique.
"Some people come into our lives, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never the same." - Author Unknown
I'm sure that Bonnie was one of those people for you.

Yes she was indeed.

Monique
November 2nd, 2018, 07:13 AM
A big THANK YOU for all the support you have given us through this journey that Bonnie and I traveled on. She was so appreciative of all the prayers you sent her way. And the cards that she received from people that didn't know her.

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart, my friends.