PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Little Rosie

quiltsRfun
October 28th, 2018, 12:31 PM
Our sweet little Rosie, my avatar, left us yesterday. She brought us much joy and happiness every day of the 12 years she was with us. Her best friend, Daisy, is having a hard time adjusting. Here is a current picture of Rosie and my favorite of her and Daisy.

jjkaiser
October 28th, 2018, 12:49 PM
Oh my heart goes out to you. What a dear sweet face she has. I love dogs and I know when they go, they take a little piece of you. So sorry.

EsGrandma
October 28th, 2018, 01:50 PM
Sending hugs - so sorry, she is beautiful.

chelea
October 28th, 2018, 01:56 PM
What a beautiful face she has! And that is the sweetest picture of your babies. It's so so hard when they leave us but I believe we'll all be reunited someday.

geegeequilts
October 28th, 2018, 02:32 PM
OMG what a beautiful face! I am so heartbroken for you. My good friend, Sarah, told me once that our furbabies aren't meant to outlive us. I know in my head she's right. Just have a hard time in my heart. Just remember her on guard duty like in your picture. She will be forever in your heart. Please watch out for Daisy. Grieving is tough on us but not sure about our furbabies.

Gina

Kgrammiecaz
October 28th, 2018, 04:13 PM
Hugs to all. So sorry to hear of your loss of a best friend.

Suzette
October 28th, 2018, 04:32 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Jean Sewing Machine
October 28th, 2018, 04:45 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss! It's so hard to lose a cherished pet.

pcbatiks
October 28th, 2018, 04:49 PM
What sweet pictures.....sending a hug. Losing our beloved fur babies is very hard.

KarenC
October 28th, 2018, 05:06 PM
Sorry for your loss.

Tracie T
October 28th, 2018, 05:57 PM
I'm sorry to hear this. Praying for you and family. Your pictures are adorable.

Carolyn
October 28th, 2018, 06:07 PM
So sorry for the lost of Rosie, watch Daisy and help her thru this. I believe it is just as hard on them as us. Read this somewhere, "your wings were ready but my heart was not."

Ginny B
October 28th, 2018, 06:11 PM
:icon_cry: So very sorry for your loss. I know how much it hurts. Sending hugs to you and your family and, of course, to Daisy.

Cokie
October 28th, 2018, 06:16 PM
Thank you for sharing such sweet photos of your Rosie and Daisy. I love the one of them together. Prayers for you during his hard time. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Cathy F
October 28th, 2018, 06:43 PM
I'M m very sorry for your lost. What a sweet face.

Astatoo
October 28th, 2018, 06:45 PM
So sorry, sending (((((hugs))))).

Bubby
October 28th, 2018, 08:03 PM
I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet little Rosie. She had such a beautiful face and eyes. I know how much it hurts...HUGS.

dwil23
October 28th, 2018, 10:00 PM
What a precious little face. It is so hard to loose them - they just don't live long enough. We've lost two of our precious angels this year and just got a cancer diagnosis on a third. It's just heartbreaking.

(((HUGS)))

JaniceR
October 28th, 2018, 11:34 PM
I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet Rosie. I know it’s so hard and hurts so much.

I love the sentiment posted above by Carolyn and want to remember it - “your wings were ready but my heart was not”.
Wow - very meaningful!

JCY
October 29th, 2018, 12:30 AM
Love the pics of your fur babies. Cherish the memories. I know the loss will leave a hole in your heart. God bless.

quiltsRfun
October 29th, 2018, 02:26 AM
What a precious little face. It is so hard to loose them - they just don't live long enough. We've lost two of our precious angels this year and just got a cancer diagnosis on a third. It's just heartbreaking.

(((HUGS)))

I can’t even imagine how difficult this must be. You have my deepest sympathy.

I’m trying to think of fond memories and happy times rather than dwelling on what I’ve lost. Still the grief comes over me from time to time as I’m sure it does with you. (((HUGS to you too)))

Monique
October 29th, 2018, 06:59 AM
Sorry for your loss.

MHG Winnower
October 29th, 2018, 07:00 AM
My sincerest sympathies on the loss of this dear creature. Have solace in the fact that she had a caring human and one who loved her and provided for her a warm and safe life.

Star lover
October 29th, 2018, 08:22 AM
What a precious picture of Rosie and her friend Daisy! My heart goes out to you. It's not easy, but there are the memories. After many years of losing our sweet fur baby, I still miss her. The memories are sweeter and my heart doesn't ache as much, but my, they do grip them! Sending love and special hugs.

SuzanneOrleansOntario
October 29th, 2018, 09:30 AM
So sorry for your loss. She was beautiful and I am certain that you have many treasured memories.

amartin24
October 29th, 2018, 12:08 PM
So sorry for your loss. It's very hard to lose our furbabies with their unconditional love.

JaniceR
October 29th, 2018, 01:27 PM

(((HUGS)))

Oh my goodness that is so awful and I know you are heartbroken! I am so sorry!!

Rhonda K
October 29th, 2018, 09:18 PM
I am sorry for your loss of Rosie. They sure take a piece of our heat when they go. We are the keepers of the animals. Hugs!

cv quilter
October 29th, 2018, 11:35 PM
I hurt for you....I have such a sadness for the loss you have suffered. What a sweet and precious picture that is of Rosie and Daisy. My condolences are with you. Not a big help for all you are feeling and all you have lost, but I pray for a peace and comfort for you.