PDA

View Full Version : A reminder-DON"T FORGET TO GET YOUR MAMMOGRAM-Breast Cancer Awareness Month

geegeequilts
October 1st, 2018, 04:00 PM
Please don't let your mammogram be the one test you keep putting off. It could save your life. I'm living proof. I could've postponed having mine last year. If I had, my breast cancer might have spread. I want you to be around for a long time.

Please don't forget to get yours.

Gina

DeniseSm
October 1st, 2018, 06:11 PM
My center had a new and improved machine that didn't compress things so much. A big improvement.

KarenC
October 1st, 2018, 07:09 PM
Thanks for the reminder. I do need to schedule this.

JCY
October 1st, 2018, 07:37 PM
I just got a notice it's time for my yearly test, so I'll be scheduling soon. I get one every year. So far, so good.

Cokie
October 1st, 2018, 08:20 PM
I discussed that with my doctor at my last visit, and I have orders to have a mammo and bone density. Just need to call and schedule. Thanks for the reminder.

Suzette
October 2nd, 2018, 09:45 AM
My two sisters and I have a tradition of making our appointments back to back every year then out to lunch. And honestly, I don't care how much they compress, as long as they get good images that help keep me healthy. lol

Navy Wife
October 2nd, 2018, 10:01 AM
Mine comes due in December. They will send me a card later to remind me.

SuzanneOrleansOntario
October 2nd, 2018, 10:07 AM
I get them on a regular basis, as I get the automatic reminders. The pain that some women may find difficult is probably a small pain compared to having breast cancer.

Get the girls checked.

nativetexan
October 2nd, 2018, 01:05 PM
He, he. my Doctor (woman) told me I didn't really want to have a mammogram, did I? well yes as a matter of fact. but she thinks I am too old. pap smear too old again.... sometimes i hate governmental officials who ignore older people's health.
I just moved back to Texas and it is hard to find Doctors here. well where i live anyway.

geegeequilts
October 2nd, 2018, 03:34 PM
I agree with you about our lovely government officials (don't get me started). Government....lol.

Gina