PDA

View Full Version : This is a new one for me

Hulamoon
September 30th, 2018, 01:45 PM
I don't usually have troubles with USPS, but this is too funny. I ordered some bulk shelled sunflower seeds from Amazon. It went the regular route from the warehouse to Calif. I got a message it went to the wrong PO on Ohau. Okay, at least it made it to Hawaii. Next it came to Kauai to a PO a few miles away from me, then went back to Ohau.

Iv'e seen pkgs criss cross to different states, but not flying across the ocean to another island. They better be good seeds!

auntstuff
September 30th, 2018, 02:32 PM
I had that done to me about a month ago, and a year or so before that. USPS does that fairly often these days, it seems.

MHG Winnower
September 30th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Too funny. I too have had this type of "well, shall I call it almost missed delivery?" Ended up at at PO mile from home, then was shipped to another state nearby....then back the the state I'm in but on the other side.....you get it! Looks like a hound chasing a rabbit! Not sure why. But, funny!!! (well, at least to a degree)

jjkaiser
September 30th, 2018, 05:59 PM
Haha. Reminds me of phone calls I have made to Fed Ex at work. I work in a hospital and often need to ship to a nearby hospital that is 6 blocks away. Me, calling for pickup: would you mark that Fed Ex Ground. Fed Ex: No maam that should be Fed Ex Air. Um, really, are you going to send that by helicopter? I have actually gotten into arguments with Fed Ex about this! We always wind up speaking to a supervisor, which seems like such a waste of my time and theirs.