PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Good Mornings

KPH
September 30th, 2018, 08:45 AM
It's a bright Sunday here!

Since it's 5th Sunday, there's no Sunday School this week, but a covered dish after church. I'm dressed and ready to go. Mike is going to take me since Morgan worked last night, Jim's not sure how long she'll last today. She'll need so sleep today since she'll work again tonight.

I'm making a strawberry trifle for lunch today. The strawberries were beautiful in the store yesterday. I remember why I don't do a lot with them. Howard loved them, he'd aways cut them up for me. I still can't stand the feel of them (after all these years, they still gross me out!)

I have the last of the strips ready for the 9 patches. I'll get them put together for the hour glass 9 patch today. So I can start laying them out.

Prayers for those in need, for healing, comfort, strength, wisdom and hope. Prayers of thanksgiving for all our many blessings.

JCY
September 30th, 2018, 08:50 AM
Good morning, Katrina ~ We were posting at the same time!

MissMay
September 30th, 2018, 01:18 PM
Hello from sunny Jersey, a very pleasant change from the morning rain we had most of last week. Bought some new living room furniture yesterday, our 35 year old stuff just needed to be replaced. Still looked good but no one could get up from the sofa and chairs as the springs were shot. Even the 20 year old slipcovers were done as the fabric on the armrest seemed to fall apart. No fabric this time but a nice dark brown leather with recliners for us old folks, went for comfort this time. Hmm, drapes and curtains could use a change,

pcbatiks
September 30th, 2018, 05:54 PM
Congrats on the new furniture May! Enjoy!

grammaterry
September 30th, 2018, 09:09 PM
I've been dreaming of updates for the living room. Probably could go a few more years. Not much company anymore so I guess as long as we are comfortable and clean all is well. Glad you got to have that happy dance moment