PDA

View Full Version : Terrible accident member Royal Family

Klasien
February 19th, 2012, 05:36 PM
I want to share with you a sad story, that happend with the Royal Family...

Last friday the middle son of our queen was dragged down the mountain by an avanlanche, he was coverd with snow for 20 minutes, and then they found him.
He is in a coma and the whole royal family is with him in Innsbruck at the Hospital.
His name is prince Friso and he is 43 years old, he is married and has 2 little girls.
It is a sad thing, and no one knows what will happen when he wakes up from his deep coma..........

This is on my mind all day and we are all praying for him and his family!!!

I thought I should share this, the more people think of him and his family, the more love they'll feel!

Blondie
February 19th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Dear one
I have read this on the internet and was quite alarmed at what I was seeing. Prayers for the prince, his family and of course, your lovely country.
Blessings
Blondie

Judy~Ann
February 19th, 2012, 06:26 PM
I'm very sorry to hear the sad news and yes, I will pray for him and his family. Our Lord is the healing power !!!

Genny
February 19th, 2012, 06:34 PM
What a terrible thing to happen, the family is in my prayers.

KiltedQuilter
February 19th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Oh dear, not good news. I never like to think of anyone hurt or in pain(any kind).

MRoy
February 19th, 2012, 06:37 PM
What a terrible accident! The prince, his family, and your country are in the thoughts and prayers of many.

Bubby
February 19th, 2012, 07:23 PM
How sad for everyone in your country. I am praying for the prince....Barb

Monique
February 19th, 2012, 07:37 PM
That is truly sad. Prayers being said for all.

GrammaBabs
February 19th, 2012, 07:39 PM
The royal family and all of you that are deeply feeling this, have my prayers.... sometimes it just seems that life is constantly trying to push us down... i'm keeping you all in my thoughts...Barbara

EsGrandma
February 19th, 2012, 08:22 PM
So sorry - praying for your prince, the royal family and your country - Linda

HandsOffItsMine
February 19th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Klasien, we too were shock to read this. My cousin is the same age as he is and an avid skier as well. My father has been calling to give us updates eventhough we get the news online.

We of course have included him in our prayers as well as the whole Royal family and the nation.

Hugs, Ruby

Tamara J Liddell
February 19th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Sending healing thoughts and prayers to the Royal Family and the Prince.

phoots
February 19th, 2012, 08:50 PM
I will pray for the prince.
Pam in Vegas

Sandy Navas
February 19th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Uplifting prayers for Prince Friso and his family.

janluna
February 20th, 2012, 07:19 PM
I will say prayers for the Prince and his family and country as well. So sorry to hear this. Hugs, Jan L.

sewmuchjan
February 20th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Prayers comming your way for the Prince, and his Family and your country.

God Bless
Jan G

BellasQuilts
February 20th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Saying a prayer for him and his family.

toggpine
February 24th, 2012, 11:10 PM
I hope he is faring better than our family friend's son. He and two others lost their lives in an avalanche here in Washington on Sunday.
Certainly a tragedy. We wish him well.

Sandy Navas
February 24th, 2012, 11:36 PM
I hope he is faring better than our family friend's son. He and two others lost their lives in an avalanche here in Washington on Sunday.
Certainly a tragedy. We wish him well.

How terribly sad, Cathy. Sending prayers for the families.

Monique
February 25th, 2012, 09:51 AM
I saw on the news that he is doing very well. How terrible for the family and your country. Prayers being said.

CrazyMtnLady
February 25th, 2012, 10:03 AM
I just read where the doctors say it may take years for him to come out of his coma, if he ever does. This is really sad and my prayers go up to his family. Prayers for the families of your friend's also Cathy.

I only have one question. Why do skiers, whether they are advanced or not go "off course" to ski. Don't they know this is dangerous?

I have never skied so I can't answer that question for myself.

Klasien
February 25th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Yes it is a very sad thing, he might never wake up again.
I'm going to sent the queen a card, she may or may no read it, but she needs all the support she can get.
Knowing your son will be asleep for the next months maybe years......if he ever wakes up, the doctors don't know how his brains will respond, so it is a long way to go and not knowing where it will end......so sad for his wife, young girls and his family!

I'm so sorry to learn about your friends son Cathy!

brittyboo07
February 25th, 2012, 12:14 PM
So sorry to hear about his condition and Cathy about the loss of friends. Thoughts and prayers with all of their families.

I am not a skier but I would imagine it is like with any extream sport its the thrill and rush of adrineline (i think i spelled that wrong lol) is the reason they do the extream off course stuff. I kind of put it into the line of auto racing its in their blood and the risk just dont factor in. They of course know there is a risk but its a risk they are willing to take. Having said that we all take risk everyday from getting behind the wheel of our car to just walking outside. We had a young woman here in TN I think she was 29 who was hit and killed this week on the interstate. She was simply driving to work. Another woman who was drunk and driving(she thought she was in a cab she was so drunk) got on the interstate on the wrong side and hit her head on. You never know what is going to happen on any given day. Live life to its fullest and that is exactly what they did. Just my two cents worth. Oh and you will not find me in a set of skis lol I am to much of a chicken to do it!