PDA

View Full Version : 2018 MSQC Retreat Day 3

Simply Quilting
September 26th, 2018, 03:16 AM
The women have been so much fun. Today was PJ Day - lots of adorable pjs. In the afternoon, Geo Bag mini class taught by Andrea. She was an amazing teacher. Thank you for being willing to share your talent. In the evening, three of our ladies had the opportunity to be on the Let's Make Art live. The rest of the ladies had the opportunity to paint in the retreat center.

Judy, USMC
September 26th, 2018, 03:49 AM
Wow - just wow! PJ's are the best way to relax when sewing. That Geo bag looked interesting ... and Andrea is a great teacher, I bet. And then painting for a refreshing break. Those Flamingos were so cute and the ladies did great! And a pic with Sarah is an added memory for those 3. Thanks for sharing the fun.

Connie Jo
September 26th, 2018, 08:45 AM
Oh what a great time I’ve had. Sad for this to be the last day. I’ll miss everyone so much. Can’t wait for us to all get together again. Hugs

KPH
September 26th, 2018, 09:24 AM
I'm so glad you all are having a great time!

Jean Sewing Machine
September 26th, 2018, 10:49 AM
Painting was so fun! I haven't painted in decades, and these projects turn out so great with some great instruction! Hmmm, maybe a new hobby to spend time on! And I a new pair of Singer sleep pants for my nightwear! Made a pair for Bernice also!

Carlie Wolf
September 26th, 2018, 10:57 AM
Are we going to open up the group to all again this year? Last year we could join after the fact so we could see those great pictures!

snippet
September 26th, 2018, 02:24 PM
So glad y'all are having fun. I miss seeing everyone again!

Simply Quilting
September 27th, 2018, 01:40 AM
Are we going to open up the group to all again this year? Last year we could join after the fact so we could see those great pictures!

I will next week. So far all of the retreat pictures have been posted in the open forum.