PDA

View Full Version : Very busy SATURDAY! WHOA!

shermur
September 22nd, 2018, 07:11 AM
Morning to all!

Since the multi-family unit we had rented for the past year sold to an out-of-state buyer; we weren't sure how much time we had to move into a different place. Rentals in the Vermont area, especially where we live, is hard to find and the places are dilapidated and over priced.

We have been fortunate to be lucky this past week. After looking for two months, our application was chosen from 9 different families to rent a home here in Rutland. Guess what we have been doing the past 24 hours? Pack, pack, pack! The move commences this weekend.

Hubby thinks I am rushing, but I had 4 days off from work and thought this was the best time to get started instead of procrastinating! My sewing room is taking way longer to pack than I had hoped! And, I wish we had help from the other 4 kids!

Bubby
September 22nd, 2018, 07:35 AM
Wow...moving is such a chore. Glad you found a nice place to live. Good Luck!

SuzanneOrleansOntario
September 22nd, 2018, 08:22 AM
How fortunate in a hot market. I am glad that you are able to stay in the area. Moving is never easy, but pre-planning, packing and being organized is the key. Sounds like you have the right approach.

KarenC
September 22nd, 2018, 09:40 AM
Congrats. I hate looking for places. At least you have a plan for the packing. It will all be worth it later.

KPH
September 22nd, 2018, 08:46 PM
Label, label, label!

Good luck in your move! I hope your new digs, meet all of your needs!

Carlie Wolf
September 23rd, 2018, 12:26 AM
I use to work in Rutland. Good luck with your new place!

Monique
September 23rd, 2018, 10:14 AM
I am glad you were able to find a place. Happy moving!! I wish I were closer to help you out.

chelea
September 23rd, 2018, 01:33 PM
Good luck with your move...hope it all goes smoothly so you can get back to sewing soon!