PDA

View Full Version : My holidays

URIBARRI-MAYOR
September 19th, 2018, 06:09 PM
Hello everyone in the forum, I have not written a thread for a long time but the summer days are so full of things to do, so many sunny days, parties, and classless granddaughters that I have barely had time for a quick response, but the summer is coming to an end, granddaughters already have class and the days are shorter, although we still have sunny days, the nights are longer, so we have to go back to the sewing, patchwork, and crafts. My holidays this year have been a little different, because my oldest DG this year has study art history and we decided to visit some cities that have very important monuments and wanted to see then in person so that she can see the incredible things that they did many years ago, and since I know how much we like the photos in the forum, I also put some for everyone to see things like, the Roman Aqueduct of Segovia, one of the best preserved in Europe, the palaces of La Granja and the Alcazar, and finally the Cathedral of Burgos, that has wonderful altarpieces, to my granddaughters I am delighters, I hope you like the images, greetings155141155142155143155144155145155146

grammaterry
September 19th, 2018, 06:43 PM
Oh how lucky you are to travel to such delightful places with your gd's. Europe has so many wonderful old architecture and history to view. I've never been to Europe, but did get to the United Kingdom and saw a lot of history there.

Cokie
September 19th, 2018, 07:35 PM
Thank you for sharing your photos - I always enjoy seeing them.

Cathy F
September 19th, 2018, 08:52 PM
Sounds like a glorious vacation!

KPH
September 19th, 2018, 09:01 PM
Thank you for sharing!

JCY
September 19th, 2018, 09:59 PM
Thanks for sharing. I traveled to Holland in 1990 when my son married a Dutch gal. I traveled to the UK to visit them when he was stationed there in the Air Force. Both trips I was impressed with how old things are. The cathedrals, the castles, etc. So much history. It made for a lot of good memories.

SuzanneOrleansOntario
September 19th, 2018, 10:37 PM
Beautiful pictures and great memories for everyone.

Mimi_Howard
September 19th, 2018, 11:34 PM
What beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing them!

Simply Quilting
September 20th, 2018, 12:39 AM
What great memories for everyone! Sounds like a fun summer. Thank you for sharing.

Bubby
September 20th, 2018, 08:21 AM
Magnificent architecture and monuments and also such a beautiful family. I always enjoy hearing from you and especially seeing your pictures. Enjoy the end of summer!!! Thank you for posting.