PDA

View Full Version : Text message from Judy, USMC

seaturtle
September 14th, 2018, 03:36 PM
Hi everyone,

I just received the following text message from Judy and she asked me to post it here to update y'all:

"Weathered the storm. Waiting on electricity. Glad I stayed to clean my area and deal with the house. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers!"

She is safe and there hasn't been any flooding at her house at this point!

Caroline T.
September 14th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Thank you for the update, be sure to let her know we are all with her in spirit!

auntiemern
September 14th, 2018, 03:46 PM
So happy to hear the news. Continuing to pray that none of the flooding affects her.

Sharyn J
September 14th, 2018, 04:32 PM
So happy to hear this news especially after I saw the damage to the hotel in Jacksonville on TV this morning. I immediately thought of Judy. I'm glad she's ok and weathering the storm. Continued prayers for all those in the path of the storm.

KPH
September 14th, 2018, 04:57 PM
I have family in that area, too. Glad to hear Judy is doing well and is safe.

grammaterry
September 14th, 2018, 05:15 PM
Blessings all around. The nation has been prayerful I think too.

Cokie
September 14th, 2018, 06:39 PM
Been thinking of her today - happy to hear she is safe!

Navy Wife
September 14th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Such good news. So many are not so fortunate. I hope the wait for power isn't too long, but it will not be right away! The last storm we were in took 6 days for power to come back on. Our Tennessee power folks are there to help. Prayers will continue for all. The mountains will break the storm up before it hits us, so just a bit of wind and 2 or 3 inches of rain due Sunday.

jjkaiser
September 14th, 2018, 07:10 PM
You rock, Judy! I knew you would make it!!

Cathy F
September 14th, 2018, 09:55 PM
Great news, she must be so relieved!

URIBARRI-MAYOR
September 14th, 2018, 10:19 PM
Thank you for your information, although I am far away and in my country we do not have tornadoes or hurricanes, I pray for all those people who are going through these problems and for the friends of the forum who live in the way of Florence but it seems that Judy is fine and I feel happy

Connie Jo
September 15th, 2018, 09:37 AM
Thanks for the update. So glad she is ok

MissMay
September 15th, 2018, 01:00 PM
Good to hear Judy's OK.

Navy Wife
September 15th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Any more word from Judy? They have had nearly 3 feet of rain since yesterday. Predicting at least a week to get power back on. I hope she is still OK. Continuing prayer for her and all others.

JCY
September 15th, 2018, 10:35 PM
I was thinking of her this eve. when I watched the eve. news & they showed video of all the flooding in her town. I hope she's ok.

Andrea F
September 16th, 2018, 04:31 AM
Thank you for the update! I am so relieved to hear that she and her house are okay.

Rhonda K
September 16th, 2018, 08:44 AM
Glad to know that she is doing OK after the storm.