PDA

View Full Version : New book About Nanacy Zieman

Simply Quilting
September 8th, 2018, 12:42 PM
I thought this might interest some of you a book has been written about Nancy Zieman by her husband, family and friends. The book is called "Nancy Zieman - The Rest of The Story (A Memoir of Faith, Family and Friends)" by Richard Zieman. Here is what the website says about the book, "As we celebrate Nancy’s legacy, we remember her strength and perseverance during tough times. Nancy Zieman the Rest of the Story A Memoir of Faith, Family, and Friends—A NEW! book by Nancy Zieman’s husband Richard Zieman—is a moving and inspiring account of an unexpected journey with life’s final challenges. Richard, along with family and friends, share personal stories of the faith, family, and friendships that sustained Nancy."

Rhonda K
September 8th, 2018, 04:19 PM
Thanks for the info. She was a favorite instructor. Wish I had the opportunity to meet her.

GuitarGramma
September 8th, 2018, 04:47 PM
Thank you for posting this. I read and greatly enjoyed Nancy's autobiography, Seams Unlikely. I look forward to reading this new tribute book.

Cute story from Seams Unlikely: When Nancy's son Ted began dating his future wife, she told her mom that her new boyfriend's mother has a sewing TV show. The mom exclaimed, "Nancy Zieman?" and showed her daughter a bookshelf full of Nancy's books. Sounds like a match made in heaven, yes?

nativetexan
September 8th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Exactly, a match made in Heaven!! :icon_wave:

baslp
September 8th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Thanks for posting. Looks like a good book.

LindaKay75
September 8th, 2018, 05:50 PM
Nancy Zieman was indeed a very special talented person. I look forward to reading this book. Thanks for posting.