PDA

View Full Version : Surprises

MissMay
August 19th, 2018, 10:52 AM
Pleasant surprise last night when sister Pat called to say her and sister Carol will be visiting us next Saturday., haven't seen them all summer.

BIG Surprise later last night when DS#1 called to tell us he and his DD#1 and her DH and 2 sons would be over this afternoon. Granddaughter and family live in CA and last we saw her and her DH was 5 years ago when they were married in an old mission church in CA. We never have seen their boys ages 4 & 2 in person, two golden haired sweethearts. Going to be a Wonderful Day.

Cokie
August 19th, 2018, 10:57 AM
What a wonderful surprise! I hope you have a great visit and lots of cuddle time with those sweet boys.

Claire Hallman
August 19th, 2018, 11:00 AM
What a wonderful way to spend the day.

Cathy F
August 19th, 2018, 11:06 AM
What wonderful surprises, enjoy your time together!

KarenC
August 19th, 2018, 11:40 AM
What a wonderful surprise! Enjoy your family time.

Ginny B
August 19th, 2018, 11:57 AM
Awesome surprises May! Have a wonderful afternoon with your ds, your granddaughter and her sweet family and terrific time with your sisters next weekend.

pcbatiks
August 19th, 2018, 12:07 PM
So happy for you, May! Hope you enjoy every minute of your time with your family. Don't forget to take pictures!

KPH
August 19th, 2018, 01:19 PM
Enjoy the time with your family!

Bubby
August 19th, 2018, 02:52 PM
Rejoicing with you...have a great time and make some sweet memories!

grammaterry
August 19th, 2018, 09:17 PM
I'm so happy for you. Visiting with loved ones is the best

Monique
August 20th, 2018, 07:37 AM
May I hope your day ended up being as wonderful as you had hoped.

MissMay
August 21st, 2018, 10:07 AM
We all had a wonderful time when DGD Mary and Family from CA visited on Sunday. Her adorable 2 boys, Caspian and Tristan took to us in a few minutes specially when Great Grandpa took out some trucks for them to play with. Wish I could post photos of the boys but parents prefer that I don't, both have long golden curls and big brown eyes and seem to be quite happy kids. I keep their photos on my computer screen so I can say Good Morning to them when I get on the computer. Good eaters too. Her DH is a building contractor and was interested in all the work we have done on our once little house. It was good getting to know him. Hope to see them once more before they fly back home.

pcbatiks
August 21st, 2018, 10:14 AM
May, I'm glad you had a great visit with your DGD & family. It sounds like a special time.