PDA

View Full Version : When it rains... you know the rest

KPH
July 17th, 2018, 10:05 PM
My DH's cousin's family has been hit hard recently. Mike M, one of the generation of first cousins was diagnosed with lung cancer a few years ago. He's been cancer free and getting good reports, until recently. He'll have surgery for prostate cancer tomorrow. We're praying for him and his wife.

Mike M. is Chris's father, I made Chris the Donna Jordan- Hip to be Square quilt. Chris is still dealing with his cancer and the radiation seems to be working but it's really making it difficult for him to swallow, breathe basically anything to do with the throat.

I haven't heard anything from Russell yet. Melinda's surgery was scheduled to start at 3. Praying for them as they go through this journey. I was thrilled to hear one of her daughters was flying in to Charlotte this morning.

So my prayer list is long, but my blessings are many.

MaggieSue
July 18th, 2018, 12:26 AM
So sorry to hear about all of the health challenges. Will add them all to my prayers!!!

Monique
July 18th, 2018, 07:14 AM
It is not easy hearing of other's health issues.

KarenC
July 18th, 2018, 07:21 AM
Definitely thinking of them and you in my prayers. This disease is so challenging for so many. Prayer is the best I have to offer you.

Star lover
July 18th, 2018, 07:32 AM
I'll continue praying and add the others also to my list. Love and hugs to you too! You are such a blessing to many!

Mom23
July 18th, 2018, 09:17 AM
"So my prayer list is long, but my blessings are many."

I love this quote. As always, my forum friends and their families are in my prayers.

SuzanneOrleansOntario
July 18th, 2018, 10:18 AM
Katrina,
so sorry to hear about health struggles and issues. Hopefully there will be some joy and laughter among the tears.
Cancer is such an uninvited guest at the dinner table.