PDA

View Full Version : new words: most unprintable

geegeequilts
June 13th, 2018, 02:53 PM
Got injections in both knees, went on vacation & had great time, came home right knee got so painful couldn't walk on it. Had to take compression sleeve off on vacay so I could eat. Also have stupid fingerless glove I have to wear & can't use the computer unless I take it off. Our Cocker Spaniel, Bailey, hurt his knee right before we left on our trip so we're both confined to the downstairs (he can go down but not up, sigh). Don't know if I can even use my sewing machine to quilt & the thought of not being able to do that is too depressing to think about. I'm afraid if I start crying about all of the crap I'll really lose it. I'm trying to think positive but it's hard to do all the time. I volunteered to do some shredding of old paperwork for our daughter & was making good headway (woohoo-shredding, so excited) but today the shredder is trying to commit harry carry (Not the right spelling for that but #@!!+*) so now I'm back to watching TV & trust me nothing to see there. Can't read a book cos it's hard to hold the book one handed.

Thinking about sitting in the corner, sucking my thumb & not thinking about pulling our my newly growing hair. I know things could be worse but I really hope it doesn't happen anytime soon.

Thoughts & prayers for all who need them. Remember to spare a smile for those you meet today.

Never fear, I'll be back to my normal self sooner or later. Just hope it's before I DO pull out my newly growing hair. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL SIGH LOLOLOLOL

Gina

I gotta put my glove back on for now. See y'all soon.

KarenC
June 13th, 2018, 03:04 PM
So sorry you are feeling this way. Sometimes the man above has strange ways of telling us to slow down. Hope you are feeling better soon. We're here for you.

mommadeb
June 13th, 2018, 03:21 PM
I hope you get feeling better soon!

MaggieSue
June 13th, 2018, 04:15 PM
So sad to hear, saying a prayer that things get better soon!

cv quilter
June 13th, 2018, 04:22 PM
I am distressed for you! That's a lot to deal with all at the same time. OK, lots of positive, healing thoughts for you and your furbaby, and prayers for renewed health and high spirits! It's easy to write words but I do pray that you will be on your way to better days really soon.

KPH
June 13th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Lifting prayers and hoping you'll feel better soon.

GuitarGramma
June 13th, 2018, 06:25 PM
Sweet Gina, Saying a prayer to help you get through this very rough time!

Glad you can vent here and let us know what you're going through!

JCY
June 13th, 2018, 07:54 PM
I hope things are better soon. God bless you.

MissMay
June 13th, 2018, 10:14 PM
153104 Sending you lot of Hugs from me and Snoopy.

LLLinda
June 13th, 2018, 11:01 PM
Gina, can you crochet? That is sort of one handed but maybe your wrong hand. Also there are book holders you can buy or rig up something to prop it with. I went through this with my right arm and I'm right handed so I was really a grouch not being able to do much. For two-three months I had to sleep in my recliner because of my shoulder.

Star lover
June 14th, 2018, 07:39 AM
Oh so sorry for all that's happening in your life. You have a joyful spirit and it'll shine through all your troubles. Lots of love hugs and prayers.

Monique
June 14th, 2018, 09:20 AM
Aw Gina, I sure wish you lived closer. I hope you feel better soon. At least you had a great vacation, right?

chelea
June 14th, 2018, 10:50 AM
Gina, how about listening to audio books and podcasts? (there are some about quilting too) I like to watch Eleanor Burns Block Party on YouTube while I'm sewing. Hope you're feeling better soon.