PDA

View Full Version : So Sorry, USPS, but I told you so!

KPH
May 30th, 2018, 08:31 PM
Well, Jim took me the other day to let the post office know that there was something jammed in the lock and my key wouldn't work. So this afternoon they called, my 'new' key is at the post office. This evening after the rains, Mike went to get the mail, and his key froze in the lock. Couldn't get it in or out. So, I guess a new key is going to do me a whole lotta good when his key broke off in there.

Why don't people listen to what you're actually telling them! Now I have mail in the box, no way to get to it. Tomorrow morning Jim or Mike will take me back to the post office have my I TOLD YOU moment and find out what they're going to do about my mail.

Grandma is not in a good mood tonight.

MaggieSue
May 30th, 2018, 09:31 PM
So sorry you are having these difficulties. Yes it would be so nice if people would actually listen!!!

JCY
May 30th, 2018, 10:42 PM
Why can't the PO get your mail from your box & hand it to you? I think I'd request a dif. box -- one that works! How frustrating!

Star lover
May 31st, 2018, 07:38 AM
Don't get me started with usps.....not on my good list.....at ALL! I feel your pain.....sure hope it all gets cleared up soon......sigh.....usps are no balls of fire in doing anything.

KPH
May 31st, 2018, 03:39 PM
Well, it ended up being a miscommunication on their part. When the postal worker said they were sending a new key, she should have said a new lock and key set. SO when they called and said they had the new keys, the lock had been replaced. No wonder Mike's key wouldn't work!

After our trip to the post office and talking to the manager, she realized what had happened was a miscommunication of what was happening. The guy that just replaced the lock yesterday will be replacing it again, but this time we have no keys to put in it to break off!

At this point, I find is all rather funny.