PDA

View Full Version : New word of my new normal: compression sleeve

geegeequilts
May 23rd, 2018, 04:09 PM
Okay it's 2 words. Not a happy camper at all. It has velcro & adjustable & I cried after I got home. Have to wear it 24/7 but yippee I can take it off to shower (I might just live sitting down in my shower). I know it's supposed to help with the lymphedema swelling but those of you that have had that problem know how I feel. I'll get used to it eventually but it might not be before I pull out my new hair. I also have to wear a fingerless glove. I was trying to use my keyboard to post somehow the wrist of the glove & the end of the sleeve got so tight I've had to take both off so I can readjust it. I wouldn't have taken them off but my wrist had such a pain from the angle I had typing I felt I had to do something.

Yes, I'm putting them back on now. Will try to put my normal (?) happy face on & adjust to my new normal. Going on vacation with my hubby on Friday.
:D:D:D see my happy face?

Hope all have a good , safe, happy week ahead. Thoughts & prayers to those in need. Take care of each other & don't forget there are some of our friends going thru some sad tough times & need us.

See y'all next week.

Gina

Bubby
May 23rd, 2018, 04:16 PM
Have a good time away with your Hubby.