PDA

View Full Version : New look for blog

niki
April 11th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Got to say, love the new look for the blog. I like seeing face with a name across the top of the blog. It is also nice to have the tutorials from youtube right there!
Great job computer guy :D !

stitchywoman
April 11th, 2009, 10:32 AM
I agree it does look good! I didn't notice the tutorials but I love that you can search a contributor's posts, so I can find all Natalie's projects at the click of a button!

novice quilter
April 11th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Got to say, love the new look for the blog. I like seeing face with a name across the top of the blog. It is also nice to have the tutorials from youtube right there!
Great job computer guy :D !
What a nice surprise this morning!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with niki. I like putting a face with the name. And if I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times, "I really love the tutorials". It will be so nice to have them at the click of a mouse. :lol: (I know they were just a click before, but this is more convenient) You guys "ROCK". ( I think I'm quoting Sarah). Don't you say that Sarah!!!! I am hanging around you guys too much...........I'm starting to talk like you.. :lol: Love you guys!!!!!!!! :D

shell.scraps
April 11th, 2009, 11:33 AM
very cool!! love the new look and it's so nice to "see" all you ladies "in person" haha!!! :mrgreen:

sewhot
April 11th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Hahahhaa....pictures. NOT my favorite thing. :lol: But, as girls I am sure you all understand that!!

So glad you like the new look. Mr. Computer guy really knocked our socks off this time!! :lol: We are pretty lucky with to have him.

BillNye
April 11th, 2009, 03:05 PM
I'm blushing :ugeek:

Misty
April 11th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Well I'm glad SOMEBODY likes the pictures. ;)

Natalie
April 11th, 2009, 10:05 PM
I guess if you like them...then its okay with me! :?

DanielaK
April 12th, 2009, 09:10 AM
The blog page looks great! Nice to see face to names, since I have not met all of you. Keep
the good ideas coming.....